๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ โœท ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ

• when you open this page, please let it load for a bit or it will freeze!

๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ

or,

Her Serene Highness The Princess of Monaco Cameron Grimaldi DiVello Waldorf

๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™Ž๐™๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™ˆ๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‡ ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™€๐™Ž ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™๐™ƒ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๐˜พ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™€๐™€๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™Š๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ˆ๐™”

๐™๐™‹๐™‹๐™€๐™ ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Ž๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™„๐™€๐™Ž ๐™๐™Š ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™Š'๐™Ž ๐™๐™Š๐™”๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™†๐™€ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™Š๐™‰๐™€

๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™Š ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™€๐˜ผ๐™†: ๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡, ๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™” ๐™‹๐™„๐˜พ๐™Ž ๐™๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€๐˜ฟ

๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™Š, ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š ๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™” ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™„๐™, ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™†๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐˜ฟ

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š ๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™๐™„๐™€๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š ๐™ˆ๐™๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡, ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™๐˜ผ ๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰๐™

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰'๐™Ž ๐™”๐™Š๐™†๐™Š ๐™Š๐™‰๐™Š - ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™’ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™„๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™‡๐™„๐™

๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™Š ๐™€๐™“๐™‹๐™Š๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™€, ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‘๐™Š๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€ ๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Š ๐™‡๐™€๐˜ผ๐™†

๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™”๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™Š ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ

๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™‡๐™„๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™Ž๐™€๐™“, ๐˜ฟ๐™๐™๐™‚ ๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Š ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

baby girl, product of my 14-year-old brain.

born as blair waldorf 2.0 and became so much more. thanks to the files polyvore gave us as a parting gift when they booted our asses, iโ€™ve had her sets and stories stored in the huge .csv file of all my poly sets. thanks to some excel tricks iโ€™ve learned at work, i managed to narrow down a handful of sets. then i had to go through them to make sure none were missing. basically, this was the easiest way to create ONE file of ALL my text for her.

because of this long process, i figured iโ€™d code out this blog as i went along because why not? it took me FOREVER to completely collect them in order:

264 sets & stories for cameron.

my first roleplay character turned love of my life. we grew up together. we lost a father together, learned new things about our mentality and sexuality, and figured it all out together. maybe, hopefully, i can one day do something bigger with her story.

since nothing is permanent, all her stories are safely stored in said-excel file. a lot of my old pastebin links donโ€™t work, so some chunks of her life are missing, but this is better than nothing! if youโ€™d like to know how to do this for a collection of sets for an old poly group, do not hesitate to ask for a walk-thru of the process. & in case youโ€™re interested in browsing this variety of sets, or even just my old social media styles that i love reusing, the sets are in order from newest at the top because i do in fact plan on still writing for her โค feel free to comment on this page with any writing-on-poly memoriesโ€ฆ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ! ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโ€™๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.

929 4 5 Share

Comments (3)
  • { MMN }

I don't know what I was expecting when you said you had made something that WASN'T a set ... but this ... is far beyond any expectations!!! the goddamn EFFORT ALONE is INSANE. Her entire life ... YOUR entire life, all compiled here for us to see ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's insane INSANE. So many memories flooding back ... just LOOKING at the sets!! I cant believe, (but I also fully can) that this is how we found each other: me commenting on your early stories, reading them when I was even part of the group .. and look at us now ๐Ÿ˜ต ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜ I love you so much.

• เผบ PAPARAZZI เผป

WOW you blow my mind every time i think about how much work you've put in your characters ๐Ÿ˜
    BUT TO SEE IT ALL IN ONE PLACE !!! GOODNESS THE TALENT THAT THIS SHOWS!! you're amazing and you inspire me to love my characters so fiercely every day โ™ฅ

• guysss i didn't get a notif for these comments ๐Ÿ˜ญ i love ya'll so much โค !!!
    @jupitervi @little-red

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.