Curekitty's Fabulous PolyFriends - Spring Is In The Air Contest - Saturday March 28th, 2020 - Saturday, April 11th, 2020!!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

0_1585419761687_PF - Spring is in the air.png

Hello Friends!

How are you this today? Hope every in doing well and everyone is home relaxing and staying safe and hopefully making sets!!! Now like everyone else, I am unable to go out and go about my normal daily activities but it's still nice to see all of the Spring Flowers Blooming, hear the Birds Singing, and seeing the Bunnies Hopping Around in my backyard! Soon it will be Easter and even thought it will not be easy to celebrate in the usual way, it's still a Lovely Holiday to Celebrate! Therefore, our next contest will be "Spring is in the Air" to celebrate the Spring Season and Easter too! 🐇🐇🐇 🌷🌷🌷

So please submit your sets that have a Spring or Easter Theme! As usual, you are all Welcomed to submit Fashion, Home, Beauty, Dolls, & Art with a Easter or Spring Themes!!! The Spring is in the Air contest will run from Saturday, March 28th, 2020 to Saturday, April 11th, 2020 and the winners will be announced on Sunday, April 12th, 2020!!! We will have 10 winners and Honorable Mentions in each set type category!!! I can't wait to see all of your Fantastic Spring & Easter Sets! 🌸 🌸 🌸

Click Link to the Contest: Spring Is In The Air

Happy Spring & Happy Easter Friends! Stay Safe and Take Care! 🥰️🥰️🥰️

Hugs, 🤗🤗🤗
    Diana

Hello PolyFriends!

Wow! I am so thrilled with all of the entries for the Spring is in the Air Contest! So many Wonderful Sets, it's going to be hard to pick just 10 Winners! 🐇🐇🐇

So I have decided to bring in my Mom to help me judge the contest like I did on Polyvore. We will have my Top 10 picks and 5 Honorable Mentions and a special Mom's Favorite Top Ten List of the remaining sets!!! She absolutely loves what everyone has submitted! We both Thank everyone who has submitted a set(s) to the contest and we look forward to seeing any more sets you all make in the days to come!!! Our contest will be judged on Sunday, April 11th, 2020 which is Easter Sunday! Have a Great Week! Stay Safe & Take Care! ❤️️❤️️❤️️

Hugs, Diana & Angie (Mom) XOXOXOXOXOXO
    🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hello Friends!

You have one day left to post your Easter & Spring Sets to the "Spring is in the Air Contest"! I'm Loving all of your Sets and I Thank everyone who has submitted a set(s) to the Contest! Winners will be announced Tomorrow Easter Sunday April 12th, 2020!

Have a Wonderful Easter Holiday Weekend Everyone!!! 🌷🌷🌷

Hugs, Diana 🐇🐇🐇

Hello Friends!

I got a bit busy today with Easter and some issues judging a contest I have in Fashmates. Therefore, I'll will be judging the Spring is in the Air Contest Tomorrow. I will also announce the next contest too.

Happy Easter! I Hope you all had a Nice day!
    Thanks!
    Diana

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.