Telecommuting Winners

• Free To Be ...

Thank you all so much for participating! Your sets all helped me and and anyone hasn't seen them yet, you can show them some love here ---> CONTEST LINK

Winners are ...

1st Place: @FunkyJunkyGypsy ~ COVID-1979 ... only going to comment on this one. She wrote the most hilarious song, y'all! I have sang this multiple times over the past few days, giggling and enjoying. Must do if you haven't. Thank you for that! 💝
    alt text

2nd Place: @Fassionista ~ Tips for Successful Telecommuting
    alt text

3rd Place: @FatenMH ~ Telecommunications
    alt text

4th Place: @giovanina-001 ~ Home School
    alt text

5th Place: @aubelieve ~ Mice away, Cats will Play. Meow.
    alt text

6th Place: @Gloria37 ~ She Works Remotely
    alt text

7th Place: @Fassionista ~ Failing at Telecommuting
    alt text

8th Place: @FashionMonkey ~ It's Quarentini time somewhere
    alt text

9th Place: @mom ~ Dedicated work area
    alt text

10th Place: @I-Am-Art ~ Doing My Thing
    alt text

11th Place: @Kapua-Blume ~ ... ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ CONNECTION
    alt text

12th Place: @Laughingdog ~ Telecommuting
    alt text

13th Place: @Cathie-Mcnally ~ HELP !!! ..I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE.. I AM JUST A KID !!!!
    alt text

14th Place: @kleasterling ~ Pour that Quarantini!
    alt text

15th Place: @urstylelove ~ 2222
    alt text

💞 THESE WERE ALL AMAZING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING EVERYONE FEEL BETTER, MORE CONNECTED, BY SHARING YOUR TALENTS! SO MUCH LOVE! 💞

• Twisted Gypsies

@joy2theworld Okay, I have to give ya the details on this one.
    SOMEONE in my household, and I'm not naming names, thought this Set was insensitive and made me question whether or not I should publish it. It was 💙 @Laughingdog 💙 who encouraged me, as she saw "it". The Set is NOT making fun of human suffering, but of human behavior.

I am so happy I posted it because it made people laugh --- and even sing! ) Just as @kleasterling! 😜) And I'm THRILLED that you liked it enough to include it among these great sets --- and absolutely over the moon that it took First Place, as now I can show it to that nameless person and childishly say: Nah, nah - nah nah nah! 😏 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS for keeping your sense of humor during this crazy time, for giving us some great tips and helping us stay sane, for your wonderful art, and most of all, for making this place feel like family! 💟 💟 💟

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.