Reputation points

• Design Styles Defined

Hi there, @admin would you please be very kind and remove the reputation points, give us the autonomy to opt-out of displaying it, or change the point system (score) like you said (some time ago) you guys were planning to do? Earning points for contest wins, uploaded items, or once you reach a certain number of created sets would make some sense. The current system, based on forum posts where one can say a lot of nonsense, is not reliable. Thank you! Cheers!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

I think the intent is to get more participation in the forums but I agree with @jesuisunlapin , People may not be interested in forums with all the social media sites already trying to get you to participate and comment. We also already comment and have discussions on the sets comment section. It makes more sense to get points for contest wins, uploaded items and certain number of creations. In fact I would add creating original collections to share should be a point accumulator.

• Design Styles Defined

@idetached the collections idea is excellent! thank you very much for chiming in! 💐

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.