all of my sets look fuzzy / low quality IN SAFARI (macOS)?

• hi community,

my vision is awful so i could be making this up but i notice it's not just my sets. and not my newer sets but all of them. everyone's sets and all the items in them looks blurry/fuzzy..and i feel like it didn't always have this poor quality? is this temporary? is the site rendering images a different way now? jw 🙂

if no one sees it, could it be my browser? i'm using safari now and used to use google chrome...hmmm

thanks

• I'm on chrome. Don't know if that what matters. But everything on yours and other profiles look the same to me 🙂

• @lecoupdefoudre thanks for that! i’ll post a screenshot tmrw 😔 but i’m glad i can still publish for others to enjoy in HD haha

• @admin @urstyle hello lovely urstyle team,
    here are some screenshots of this issue i've noticed.

for your records, i am using a macbook pro (2019) using the latest version of the safari browser (13).

this is what my most recent set looks like to me in the browser (actual size):
    alt text

when i zoom in, it's still fuzzy and you can see by how much:
    alt text

and in this browser, everyone's sets are affected. this is my friend's latest set:
    alt text

i've asked my friends and everyone says the sets look fine in google chrome. so i think this is specific to safari. sorry if this already a known issue but i couldn't find mention of it!

• bump

• URSTYLE Team

This is not a original size, please zoom out/ zoom to original dimensions

• @admin hi, I’m confused. the first two photos are screenshots of the sets when I view them with Safari browser on its default Actual Size

so are you saying the browser’s default is considered zoomed in for this site's dimensions? If I zoom out, the text across Urstyle is too small for comfort.

• @admin this is how small the text looks for me if i zoom out once in the safari browser. is this normal then? i just don't remember it looking this small in google chrome when i used urstyle on it. the set, of course, looks smaller too. thanks!

alt text

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.