@admin seems like every time i like items...

• and I look in my Create space, it only holds 399 items, so the older items just are disappearing! Can you please help me with this?! Is anyone else experiencing this... would some of you mind going into you your Create space and looking at your Like items and see how many it holds and if you are losing items of the older items? I have written @admin and no one is getting back to me and every day I am losing items if i like new items. I am wondering why my space only holds 399 items? Thanks for any help!!!

• All Things Wedding

My items seem to be there, but it says I have 499, I know I have tons because I put them in my collections. We must have way more than they say so. Are yours actually disappearing?

• The Story Corner

I have 499 pages of items, but there are 20 on each page; 20 that is nearly 10,000 items. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure your items are in collections; then it won't matter if you lose some 😘

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@heartsongs Hi Dear, Read somewhere the other day about this and have found it again for you, as below. Cheers Ollie

0_1581986000497_bc4fa8f2-4523-4f4e-86b8-f8f5f9cfc950-image.png

• @ollie Hi there, thanks for finding it and sharing it! !!! helps with part of my mystery! i still only have 399 items where most have 499... and i get now i must make collections...thanks again.

• @auntiehelen thanks for checking and getting back to me! I have 399. 5 by 5 items in my likes space in create. so for some reason i am 100 items short... also get i must make collections... to keep things long term. wish they would have let us know ahead of time so we could have done this, but then i would know where to look had they let us know! lol! Thanks again for your help!!!!

• @sjlew thank you for letting me know! mine for some reason is only holding 399. but i get know we must make collections! wish i would have known that was coming... but will work on making collections with what i have. I am not overly organized that way and love to create more spontaneously than going to collectons, but I guess an old dog will have to learn new tricks! LOL. Thanks again for your help.

• All Things Wedding

Sweetie, I have massive items in collections. go help your self to what you like, then maybe it will help you from searching!

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@heartsongs When you go into your liked items from item organiser, how many items do you have there? Just curious. Theoretically it should show the correct number I am thinking but could be wrong. Cheers Ollie

• Cheap but Trendy

@heartsongs I doubt you even need 399 items. Go through them and delete old items you will not use again.
    Be really ruthless on what you keep hold of. Unless you use the item regularly or have plans for it, don't hold on to it.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.