Pantone's Color of the Year 2020: Classic Blue - Tuesday, January 14th, 2020 to Saturday, January 18th, 2020!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

Hello POLY Friends!

How are you this today? I hope 2020 is starting off right and things are getting back to normal now that the Holidays are over! 😍 😍 😍

Lets get back to our usual weekly themes with a theme that I hope everyone will love. Our next theme will be Pantone's Color of the Year 2020: Classic Blue! 😊😊😊

0_1579048186533_PF - Classic Blue Contest.png

Finally a Color of the Year that I can truly Love! Blue is my favorite color and I hope you all love it too! So Please submit your sets that Celebrate this Wonderful Color! All Sets are Welcome including Fashion, Home, Beauty, Dolls, & Art!!! The Classic Blue Theme will run from Tuesday, January 14th, 2020 to Saturday, January 18th, 2020 and the winners will be announced on Sunday, January 19th, 2020!!! We will have 10 winners!!! I can't wait to see all of your Beautiful Blue Sets πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Hugs from the POLY Friends Team,
    Diana πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Link to the Contest: https://urstyle.fashion/contest/1618-pantones-color-of-the-year-2020-classic-blue

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

Hello POLY Friends,

I will judge the Blue contest tomorrow Jan 21st, 2010! I have been every busy working 60+ hours at Hobby Lobby the past two weeks during inventory. It's finally over and I'll have more time to spend on the group! Sorry for the delay once again! Thanks to everyone who submitted their sets to the contest! I can't wait to see all of your Amazing Blue Sets! Have a Good Night! ☺ ☺ ☺

Hugs,
    Diana πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.