NEW CONTEST IN Change It Up 2.0 - Unforgettable BURL

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

So what is burl wood exactly?
    A burl is a tree growth in an area that’s been mistreated by illness, fungus, or infestations of insects or mold. It’s found underground in the tree roots, in rounded outgrowths on the trunk or on knotty branches. These deformed sections would otherwise be discarded if it weren’t for furniture makers, artists and sculptors who see the tree’s flaws as beautiful.

Burls appear in all shapes and sizes, and within a variety of wood types. Because the grain is twisted and interlocked, burl wood is extremely dense and resistant to splitting. Burls have become so valuable that poachers have even been known to cut them from the side of trees in national parks, such as the ancient redwoods in California.

I always thought how burl furniture is more for a traditional home and big houses but after exploring and reading about burl I realized how mistaken I was. This is my take on modern burl home design.
    It is up to you how you "feel" burl design. We would love to see YOUR take on this gorgeous wood.
    alt text
    Challenge details :
    ✔Create or Submit home sets using at least 1 burl item!
    Here is few items in my collection to get you started
    https://urstyle.fashion/collections/85812
    or you can use your own finds ♥
    ✔ in the description, share your process [we love reading these BTW]
    ✔ the title is NEEDED...it makes it fun 😁
    ✔ unlimited URSTYLE HOME SETS👌

ALL HOME MOODBOARDS, HOME VIGNETTES, AND REALISTIC INTERIOR/EXTERIOR DESIGNS ARE WELCOMED. CHANGE IT UP 2.o is an INTERIOR/EXTERIOR home group, please only share HOME sets in this contest.Pets are OK, NO people please.
    3 weeks/ 8 wins 🍀 (ends on January 2nd 2020)
    Have fun...and Stay Inspired 👉 READY...SET...SHARE #changeitup2
    Your hosts Kristina and Kisha

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.