Groups...

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

Okay, dufus here. I've been invited to join groups and can't remember which ones. I tried to go back to my "mail" and can't get the names that way. Anyway, I know I'm not a Florist and couldn't join those groups and I can't draw a crooked stick, so Art is out. Storytelling is great which I can do but won't have time for. I didn't go to Interior Designing school so I would be up against some wonderful Designers that are FAN-TABULOUS! (I know you don't have to have done that but still, I don't think I have a flair for that) I played with Dolls when I was little but not super great creating them. Well, perhaps I dreamed about this. hahaha. 🙂 Anyway, I hope I didn't waste anyone's time here.
    Warm breezes with hugs, §hy

• For the Love of Animals

This post is deleted!
  • Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

@shyliekee hi sweetie, you are so not a dufus, lol. If you can’t find the invite request, that’s totally okay. Most of the groups here are open to the public with just a few being invite only. If you see one that you are interested in under the contest tab, just click on ‘join’ and you’re in Jsyk, joining groups is a way to get better at creating sets that are out of your comfort zone if of course that’s what you want to do. Have fun!

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

@fassionista Well, my grannys bloomers. Preach! That is a great suggestion. To improve that way will give me confidence. I've always wanted to be a florist or at least go to some classes to learn basics pertaining to flowers. I think we can learn to be a Fashionista. I've dressed myself for years and not in gaudy colors. Weelll, there was that one time...anyway, hahaha. Great advice!! Love and hugs, §hy

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.