CONGRATULATIONS! POLY Friends My 5 Best Set Contest Winners - September 23rd, 2019!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

Hello POLY Friends!

Our Best 5 Sets Contest to Celebrate POLY Friends 1st Anniversary has officially ended and was a great Success! We had so many Wonderful Entries and it was hard to choose the winners! We had 167 set entries from 37 members and each set submitted was Fantastic and Fabulous! 😍 😍 😍

So we want to say a big a Thank You to all of our members who submitted their 5 Best Sets to the Contest. We appreciate your Support So Much. And now we are happy to announce Our Top 5 Winners! Congratulations! 🥰🥰🥰

My 5 Best Sets Contest Winners! 🍁 🍂 🍁 🍂 🍁 🍂 🍂
    https://urstyle.com/contest/1146-new-contest-happy-1st-anniversary-poly-friends-your-best-5-sets-contest

My 5 Best Set Winners:

🥇 1st Place: Sunshine Yellow by @MissBeaHeyvin

🥈 2nd Place: To Repeat: They Will Go Quietly, & When They Are Gone, The Sound Of Their Silent Loss Will Be Deafening by @sharee64

🥉 3rd Place: Audrey Hepburn--A Woman of Substance! by @bev

🏅 4th Place: Goodbye Summer.... by @carola-corana

🏅 5th Place: Orange Skirt... by @AmiMcQueen

⭐Honorable Mention #1: 262 by @Willow-Finley

⭐Honorable Mention #2: SELF-CLEANING DREAM MACHINE | TRUST KISHA DESIGNS by @luckied99

⭐Honorable Mention #3: Farm Hair, Don't Care! by @kleasterling

Hugs From the POLY Friends Team,
    Diana, Beth, & Sara 🤗🤗🤗😍 😍 😍

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.