Bikini Season is Here - A New Blog Post Featuring Urstyle Sets

• I finally had a day off to play on the computer and add some Urstyle sets to my blog. Any input is greatly appreciated. https://wp.me/p1jjXB-q3

• I miss Cali, but our weather has been pretty good too....so far.

• @maisondeforgeron Where are you now and why leave Cali...??? Actually, it is getting too expensive to stay here. If I live long enough to retire, I will be homeless on what Social Security pays compared to what my rent will be in a couple years :-0

• I didn't even see this until now. I am not sure how I found it LOL. I am in South Texas now. I know how expensive it is to rent and how expensive it is for almost everything else in California nowadays. I have three brothers and a cousin who live there. One brother is in the process of moving to Oregon, the other brother plans to leave when he retires, the other brother is living with the cousin pooling their resources. It's just nuts how expensive it is out there.

• @wacky-workshop I didn't even see this until now. I am not sure how I found it LOL. I am in South Texas now. I know how expensive it is to rent and how expensive it is for almost everything else in California nowadays. I have three brothers and a cousin who live there. One brother is in the process of moving to Oregon, the other brother plans to leave when he retires, the other brother is living with the cousin pooling their resources. It's just nuts how expensive it is out there.

• @maisondeforgeron I have seen reports that say a single person needs a minimum of $27.49 per hour working full-time in order to be able to live in a one bedroom apartment... the MTA and developers have purchased the government officials to allow them to build nothing but luxury apartments with no parking... the city is a mess. All of my longtime friends have moved to Vegas or Arizona. 😲

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.