URSTYLE MEMBER OF THE WEEK #26: lecoupdefoudre

• URSTYLE Team

0_1550329857581_MOTW.png

This week, we are choosing @lecoupdefoudre - Raegen is a talented fashion artist on URSTYLE , whose sets usually tell a story about the person who wears them ♥ You can see her work here ⬅ and read the interview below.

1. What is your name? What do your friends call you?
      Hello! My name is Raegen, and it’s a touch difficult to have a nickname with that. Mostly, I just accept any and all spelling variations because I know it’s a bit odd, haha.

2. Where are you from?
      I’m from the absolutely beautiful Colorado, but I call the Netherlands home.

3. What is your occupation?
      While currently a university student and a “historical archivist” (which is basically working in a spooky basement with a bunch of old documents), I will be an au pair after I graduate in May as I try to navigate moving away from the US permanently.

4. What are some of your hobbies / interests?
      I absolutely adore children and spend most of my time caring for and playing with them. I travel as much as I’m able, and I do my best to keep up on the news and world affairs. I’d really like to work for humanitarian organizations or the UN someday!

5. How would you describe your personal style?
      Flowy, a touch bohemian. I tend to accidentally dress like it’s summer year round and wear really soft, pale colors or white. Almost everything I own has flowers or lace because I am a major girly girl. I also have a lot of shirts with impractical sleeves. I own so many shoes. I love shoes. It’s always my favorite part of any outfit.

6. What’s one thing people don’t know about you?
      I am incredibly tall! 6’1” or 184.5 cm. No, I did not play basketball, haha.

7. What are your favorite brands? / Who inspires you?
      I always have and always will love the art and creativity of Alexander McQueen. Because I am so soft and girly, I also adore Elie Saab. As I’m currently in the market for wedding dresses, my guilty-pleasure-no-budget-exists inspiration is certainly Galia Lahav. Those details. The open backs. The floral lace. My heart can’t take it.

8. What kind of sets do you like to create most on URSTYLE?
      I mostly create fashion sets that center around certain characters from different writing pursuits of mine. I try to convey in some sense the mood of that particular story and / or what they’re wearing in that moment. As more items become available, I am getting back into doll making, which has always been my favorite thing to do.

9. How would you describe URSTYLE in 3 words?
      Most of all, caring. I think it’s a site that is responsive towards its members, really looks for their feedback, wants to make every user feel at home and free to make their art, and creates a platform for people to globally connect! I would also say URSTYLE allows its members to be creative in really diverse ways!

10. Surprise question: where do you get your inspiration for the sets from?
      For years, I actually felt really uncomfortable making fashion sets and only did them when it seemed unavoidable. I really owe a lot to the users @mint and @spacelava for making such gorgeous creations for years and kindly allowing me to draw inspiration from their amazing work.

We wish everyone a wonderful weekend! ♥
    URSTYLE team

*First feature announcement (Member Of The Week)

• THAT’S MY GIRL ❤❤❤
    Wow wow wow no one deserves this more than you

• @urstyle

Thank you once again for reaching out! I’ll always appreciate how genuine you guys are in everything you do, as we all work to make this site everyone’s new home ♡ ♡

• MS. CASUAL

C )O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!! Cheers on Your Urstyle Member of the Week Dear @lecoupdefoudre !!!

• Deutschprachige Gruppe

Congrats dear Raegen! I love your sets @lecoupdefoudre

• Yay. You deserve this so much 🙂

• congrats @lecoupdefoudre gr8t job

• Deutschprachige Gruppe

Congrats!

• Huge Congratulations to you @lecoupdefoudre on your URStyle Member of the week designation! So enjoyed reading your fabulous interview & knowing more about you. I adore your beautiful sets & wish you the very best!

• that's my girl!!!!! ❤ so well deserved!!!

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

Congratulations on member of the week!! Very beautiful sets! 🎊♥🎉👍😊

• Decor Amour

@lecoupdefoudre Congratulations!! It's nice to get to know you better. Your sets are fabulous!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.