Suicide awareness. Shayne's story

• Extreme Themes

I created a collection called my Christmas. It contains my son Shayne's Story. I lost Shayne when he was seventeen on December 22nd 2014. I wish to share his story thru my art to help me heal, and in hopes of helping someone. So please allow me to share with you. please tell other people about him so that change can be made.
    He was 17. He had messy brown hair. big brown eyes. his favorite color was pink. He had just fallen in love for the 1st time.... He was the light in my life.
    2 days is the anniversary of his death. This is a difficult time for me. thank you for reading this.
    Lost mother

• 😎MY TAG LIST😎

MY dear @oraclemache I'm so sorry to hear about your sad story, it's really heartbreaking, I wishing you peace and strength during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you🙏🙏🙏

• I am so sorry to hear about your son Shayne. I can relate as I lost my youngest brother to suicide in 2008. My heart goes out to you!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.