The Midnight Club [ High fashion role play]

• The PACT a roleplay!

inspired by an episode on Riverdale. Basically a bunch of teenagers that are from different cliques bond over a game they played in detention called' Gryffins & Gargoyles '. They meet up after school closes and sneak into the auditorium to play this game but then strange things start to happen to them and they realize that is is not a game anymore..

anyone interested?

It will be high fashion with semi premade characters

Characters:
    THE SORCERESS// BAD SEED
    From the wrong side of CrestCreek
    -CrestCreek High's resident bad girl
    On/off relationship with the PLAYER/SQUIRE
    Faceclaim: [ your choice but has to look 'edgy', think along the lines of colored hair or gap tooth,anything that makes her stand out ]
    Played by : OPEN

THE SQUIRE/ THE PLAYER
    Football captain
    Pretends to be from the suburbs but lives in a trailer park with his abusive father
    Has slept with almost every member of the cheer leading squad
    Faceclaim: Your choice
    OPEN

THE FAE MAIDEN// THE GOODY TWO SHOES
    [ I'm bringing back Pearl White]
    Comes from a very preppy and upbeat family of blondes, she's the only dark haired and blue eyed one in her family
    Found some suspicious letters in her mother's cupboard, she suspects her mother had affair nine months before she was born...
    Everyone thinks she is virginal and pure but she has a sexual side that she is dying to show the world
    Her parents disapprove of her friendship with the THIEF/SPOILED BRAT and her romantic relationship with SPOILED BRAT'S older brother
    Basically gets along with everyone, teachers and parents love her but she can be quite annoying with her over eager smile and preppy attitude
    Faceclaim: Christina Anne Speckhart
    Played : @expiredsunshine

THE THIEF//SPOILED BRAT
    Her father is a mob boss, they recently lost all their money and had to leave Milan and start over in CrestCreek
    She was born and raised in Milan
    Has a hard time making friends, has formed a friendship with the GOODY TWO SHOES
    Playing hard to get with the RADIANT KNIGHT/ALL AMERICAN DREAM
    Faceclaim: Any Italian/Brazilian/Latina models
    Played by : OPEN

THE SIREN/ THE ACTIVIST
    Has an all girls indie folk band, lead singer, song writer and guitarist
    Feminist
    Extremely sassy
    Faceclaim: Must be POC
    Taken by: OPEN

THE RADIANT KNIGHT/ ALL AMERICAN DREAM
    Looking after his sick father
    Childhood best friends with the GOODY TWO SHOES
    Star athlete, student body president and prom king two years running
    Faceclaim: your choice
    Taken by : OPEN

THE HELLCASTER/ THE CHAOS QUEEN
    Loves to gossip, spread nasty rumors and cause a lot of drama
    Was adopted when she was two years old, her new family is incredibly shady and she never invites anyone to her house
    Cheerleading Captain
    Faceclaim: Your choice
    Taken by: OPEN

GAME MASTER/ THE ART GEEK
    The oddball, always seen sketching and filming the pigeons in the courtyard for her blog
    Journalist, amateur sleuth and loves conspiracy theories
    The one that found the game
    The first one to realize that the game is dangerous
    Faceclaim: your choice, preferably a redhead
    OPEN

[ OPEN CHARACTER, INSERT GARGOYLES&GRIFFINS NAME + LABEL AT SCHOOL]
    There will only be 1 open character spot, so please don't pm me for more spots

ps. This is a high fashion roleplay, which means story roleplaying and no disney/nick actors & sitemodels

comment below if you are intrested

• I would like to take either the hellcaster/the chaos queen( face claim Sophie Turner) or the Siren /the activist( faceclaim Nathalie Emmanuel)

• @expiredsunshine I would love to write for the sorcereress/bad seed

• bell, book & candle

is it crazy that I'm eyeing the Game Master/Art Geek (face claim Madeline Ford)?(okay yeah, maybe because I'm a bit of an art geek in real life but w/e)

• The PACT a roleplay!

@buffykdh
    @filthysoul
    @IsabellaMertens

I'm still busy making the group, so auditions are not open yet but I will let you guys now as soon as possible

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.