Create an Alerts & Fixes area

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

I am having several issues just as many other users. My biggest frustration is that only one of my cropping features works and since they didn't work that well to begin with I'm unsure if it's related to the updates. I've got other issues with sets having items in them I've recently downloaded but didn't choose to have in the set. I really want my cropping features to work but more importantly I think to ease some frustration it would be helpful if users knew what problems still exists and if there are quick fixes for them. For me, the community section is a bit convoluted and I would hope that placing a red or flashing notice to alert of problems would cause less frustration of the unknown. It's just as frustrating to have to search through the community topics to try to figure out if someone having the same issues as you has a fix. The site really needs stability with it's current features. It's a great site, no need to rush everything.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.