Stability versus updates

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

While I understand everyones been working hard to offer users the best experience possible, I believe the community would be better served by focusing on stability of the site versus new updates. It appears that ever since the more recent rounds of updates have been implemented the site has become very "hit or miss" and this is causing a large amount of frustration. Maybe restoring the previous version is the way to go for the short term. Just a suggestion and thanks!!!

• Fashion Contests

@eyesondesign0181 ~ I agree with you. At the moment, I can not do much of anything at all. Everything is so unstable and extremely very slow. I have tried to go to different pages just testing the site. It is not working at all. Very unstable! I appreciate what Urstyle is trying to do for us, so I do not want to sound ungrateful. Not sure what to expect next.

• Design Ideas

I haven't been able to do anything for weeks! I keep checking back to see if I can do something with still no luck. I will continue to check in but I would like to be able to be a part of the community again!

• Art Expression

• Cheap but Trendy

@eyesondesign0181 i have only had the site slow this evening.
    Tried saving a set and got error message. Then waited with tab up for set to finially upload.

I think it be harder for the team to get to the old urstyle.
    It could be slow as more users online or an update.
    Slow is still better than no urstyle at all.

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@eyesondesign0181 Totally agree you with you Terri. Whilst all the enhancements are very nice if the basics do not work properly, you really have not much at all. There is only so many times you can clear your cache before frustation sets in. Urstyle has a great community and it would be nice to see it go forwards.

• Art Expression

@jewelsinthecrown ALL THESE UPDATES AND NEW FEAUTURES FOR ART SETS IS VERY LOVELY BUT NOTHING IS WORKING PROPERLY SO I'M SORRY I'M NOT TO EXCITED ABOUT ANY OF THIS...AS WHAT GOOD IS IT IF YOU CAN NOT CREATE A DARN THING OR CLIP ANYTHING...TODAY I THOUGHT SURELY THE CLIPPER IS WORKING WELL BY NOW WHATS IT BEEN TWO WEEKS WEREW GOING ON AND STILL IT'S HIT OR MISS I WILL CLIP 10 TO 20 ITEMS AND FOUR APPEAR IN MY LIKE ITEMS ALL THAT SEARCHING FOR WHAT...SORRY BUT I'LL GET EXCITED WHEN I CAN REALLY DO SOMRTHING ON HERE AND NOT FEEL ANXIOUS AND UPSET,THIS IS WHERE SO MANY OF US GO TO RELAX UNWIND AND CREATE AND GET SOCIAL....I KNOW I KNOW THIS IS DIFFICULT FOR URSTYLE AND WE CAN'T EXPECT IT TO BE LIKE POLYVORE WAS RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE I KNOW IT TOOK POLY YEARS TO GET WHERE THEY WERE ..I WAS ON THERE AT THE VERY BEGINNING WHEN THE SITE WENT UP AND I GOT TO SAY NONE OF ALL THIS UNSTABILITY WAS GOING ON..PLEASE PLEASE FIX IT..OR GO BACK TO WHERE WE WERE AT LEAST WE COULD ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT BUT SOMETHING STILL IS VERY VERY VERY WRONG ON HERE.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.