Behaviour site altered after updating.

• Well, I had no problems before the big update, but now it seems it takes ages before the chosen item comes onto my create canvas. I also cannot drag items to the canvas anymore. So now in my precious time I sit there waiting for a chosen item to appear. The items are too small for me to actually see properly, so I cannot decide if I want them in the set untill they appear on my canvas. I hope this problem will soon get fixed up as I'm loosing interest like this. Otherwise Urstyle was such a wonderful site and lovely tools to play with. What actually has been changed in the updates?

• Art Expression

I had this same problem last night, and when it did decide to actually work after several attempts it would not save my draft either, so I just left the site altogether until this evening, and I have not checked as yet if it the site is till playing up.. I thought we had some new updates but the site sounds like it is still not working. Can someone from admin team please advise us of what is happening please?

• I have some problems too.. is it ok that some of my items are still blank?

And one more thing, sometimes items don't appear while creating so every time I have to clear my cache and only then it becomes visiable.

• Fashion Contests

I am likewise having some problems. There are times yesterday I was trying to create a set and some of my items failed to show after dragging them to the create area. Also, some of my items are missing from my collections. I have noticed the slowness is very frustrating. I have cleared my cache every fifteen minutes yesterday. I do not ever recall doing that on Polyvore. I hope this will improve.

• Art Expression

I agree my friend it's one thing and I truly understand how hard they must be working,I have no clue to all the in's and out's of updating a site and adding improvements,and I'm also a pretty darn easy going lady but I feel like some where somehow everything is not all on the up and up...They the power's that be need to let us all know if there is a darn problem and they can not figure it out I would understand but no new's on their end does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.I don't think they really get how terrible and upsetting it has been for so many thousands of us to lose polyvore jusy with in a blink of the eye It is hard to trust when you do not have a clue as to whats going on...And where is this big surprise that was suppose to be awaiting us at the end of their maintenance updating seems that was not real either///Sorry to bother you my dear friend but I know you will understand me...GOING back to Trendme for awhile very sad

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Today is hit and miss regarding the ability to comment on friends' sets. While I appreciate all of the efforts being put into this, and can't imagine the difficulty, I personally find the stress is greater than the enjoyment. 🤷

• @weesey said in Behaviour site altered after updating.:

I agree my friend it's one thing and I truly understand how hard they must be working,I have no clue to all the in's and out's of updating a site and adding improvements,and I'm also a pretty darn easy going lady but I feel like some where somehow everything is not all on the up and up...They the power's that be need to let us all know if there is a darn problem and they can not figure it out I would understand but no new's on their end does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.I don't think they really get how terrible and upsetting it has been for so many thousands of us to lose polyvore jusy with in a blink of the eye It is hard to trust when you do not have a clue as to whats going on...And where is this big surprise that was suppose to be awaiting us at the end of their maintenance updating seems that was not real either///Sorry to bother you my dear friend but I know you will understand me...GOING back to Trendme for awhile very sad

I don't see anything and I can't do anything!

• I've been trying to be very patient with URSTYLE because I believe they're working to make everything more efficient. But since the clipper came back I've been experiencing very annoying problems too. For example, some items don’t appear when I click on the CREATE tool. When I click to publish it takes loooong minutes to show up on my profile. This is discouraging me and taking away my creativity from creating cool sets. And I cleared my cookies and cache, everything, and these issues persist. I don’t know whats going on lol

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.