• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

Hello, I have been asked to tell you my problem. Since friday when I make up a set, it just publishes a sqare empty box with the title underneath but no set in the square, people are saying they like my sets so although I cant see them other people must be able to. All my sets made up prior to friday are all normal. When I go into get inspired to look at other peoples sets I am getting the same thing, just a black empty box. As I say this has been going on since friday. I am getting quite frustrated as I spend a long time doing a set hoping it will work but just nothing. Sometimes when I put the title to publish my set I get a circle spinning fast in the bottom right hand corner of my screen, this can go on for nearly an hour but still no print out. thank you so much for reading my moaning letter but I do appreciate that someone is trying to help me. jeanx

• Polyfam

@jean I also had great problems. Sets spinning and spinning. Items disapears. I am sure I have cleaned the cache hundred times, Something get better for every time. So at last perhaps everyhthong will be ok

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

I have cleared the cache, but will have another go at it later, its very frustrating, isnt it, make up a set and then it all dis.apears

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.