WHEN WILL BE BE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN?

• Art Expression

does any one know when this updating and maintenance is gonna be done nothing really works well at all yet not creating not the clipper not the collections ...only ♥ others sets ...now I'm getting nervous as it was only suppose to be 8-12 hours maybe a wee bit more but it's now been 4 days any clue as to when it will be up and running normal thanks for listening.

• Magazine Look

Dear @weesey , please read this announcement: https://urstyle.com/topic/1933007/maintenance-window-notification-for-oct-31 - this part is especially important now: "We will be testing new features and work on speed improvements in the next couple of days, which may have an impact on the stability of the current features. We will work on providing complete stability for all site features by the next week."

Announcements usually contain important details, so please make sure to read them carefully. 🙂

Have a great weekend!
    Anita

• All Things Wedding

@weesey
    I know sweetie, we get impatient and I'd rather give them time to do what they have planned to make it even better, being rushed won't help. As a society things have become so quick and on the spot we want everything instant, I find my self antsy waiting for a minute to heat something up in the microwave. We all have to slow down, don't worry sweetie, once they get the bugs worked out it will be great. We just got to breath, hugs

• Art Expression

@sjlew I know you are right I think I may have read their notice too fast ...I'm not gonna come back on here till next week maybe then it will be okay....gonna catch up on my reading and cleaning and my Netflex lol thanks for your sweet words and understanding ... So glad I met you on here can't believe I did not know you on Poly I was on there for 9 years hugs Louise

• All Things Wedding

I'm glad to meet you too, see you when you return, have a great week!

• Magazine Look

Dear @sjlew and @weesey , thank you for understanding 🙂 Everything should get back to normal during this upcoming week. There will be an announcement about Clipper and other important functions from the URSTYLE profile here: https://urstyle.com/category/52/news - just make sure to check out the official announcements. In case you miss them, you can see complete list of notifications by clicking the bell 🔔 icon and then selecting "See all notifications".

Have a beautiful week! ♥
    Anita

• All Things Wedding

Thank you sweetie, have a good week!

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@vn1ta Hi Anita, It has been 7 days now, and whilst many have been able to create sets it appears ... I have been unable to save a set?? I was just wondering how much longer before all will be good again? Thank you Ollie

• I really hope the clipper will be working soon!

• Magazine Look

Dear friends, I apologize for my absence - I was travelling these days. The administrators are working on fixing all the current issues and they are finalizing the updates. 🙂 I am sorry that it takes so long - the team is still small and there are numerous things to take care of. Please check the picture below with details.

Please try some of these methods until the Clipper is fixed:

• use the existing items that you have (liked and uploaded ones)
    • research shared user uploads (here)
    • research collections on the site (from the side menu - button COLLECTIONS)
    • explore the SHOP section
    • explore the Creator menu . 🙂

You could create sets with some of the items found this way.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

As for the sets that would not publish, please send backup copies that you downloaded from URSTYLE (.png and .json file) to [email protected]. Developers will upload these sets on your profiles. Please make sure to include your username or profile link in the email body and add a relevant title.

Thank you for your support and patience. ♥
    Have a beautiful week everyone!
    Anita

0_1541613621191_screenshot-twitter.com-2018.11.07-18-37-28.png

• What day would it be up? I'm Excited!!

• Magazine Look

@emmasart Dear , please check the latest post in the NEWS section here: https://urstyle.com/category/52/news 🙂

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.