Clipped Items Not Available

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

I have clipped several items and none of them are showing up in my list of items (even after refreshing multiple times). I have uninstalled the clipper tool, logged out of Urstyle, but nothing is working. I was able to clip items yesterday with no issues, but nothing seems to be working today.

Please help.

• Magazine Look

Dear @msmith801 , please check this existing topic regarding Clipper issue: https://urstyle.com/topic/1930139/why-aren-t-my-new-items-uploading/2. 🙂

I have notified the admins about the Clipper issue. But please note that it's weekend, so the fix might take a bit longer, as admins need to rest a bit and might be away.

Please try some of these methods until the Clipper is fixed:

• use the existing items that you have (liked and uploaded ones)
    • research shared user uploads (here)
    • research collections on the site (from the side menu - button COLLECTIONS)
    • explore the SHOP section
    • explore the Creator menu . 🙂

You could create sets with some of the items found this way.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a beautiful day! ♥
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

• Magazine Look

P.S. You do not need to uninstall the Clipper tool when your items are not appearing 🙂 This simply means that queue was formed due to large number of uploads, or that some badly formatted item created a blockage/error in the system. Logging out and logging back in might help in some cases, but the problem is usually queue that needs to be cleared by developers.

Administrators will take care of this as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

Thank you so much for responding so quickly Anita. I submitted my post before I noticed the previous reports.

I will definitely appreciate your suggestion of the alternate methods to utilize until the clipper issue is resolved.

Have a wonderful night.

Michell

• Magazine Look

@msmith801 Thank you very much for understanding 🙂

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.