Publishing Sets-To small

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

I have checked around my sets, redone the design of sets, cropped so much I've gotten better at it thankfully, all to stay within the frame of my sets and still they publish to small. What else is there to do. I've looked for a tutuorial on this but haven't found one. Additionally, what is the actual set size for UR anyway. It would help if there were markers to show where the framing should start.

• Magazine Look

Dear, try opening your set for edit and then move it to the top left corner and hit Publish. This method worked for @sara-cdth - she came up with it 🙂

Also, make sure that your set is square - you can use a frame like this one: https://urstyle.com/shop/10110730. Make sure that nothing is going out of the square borders and pay special attention to the item size marker (shown on the pic below).

0_1540684811577_item_space_marker.png

Set size on URSTYLE is 600x600 and I've already proposed setting up a canvas border. I think that developers should work on it soon 🙂

Have a beautiful day! ♥
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.