Clipper Not Loading Items

• Magazine Look

@jesuisunlapin I apologize, I didn't explain why I proposed bookmarking links. I'm saving the items that I want to upload that way - in case the Clipper doesn't upload them, I have them saved for another upload attempt. That's why I thought this solution might help you. πŸ™‚

As for administrator's knowledge about Clipper issues - I do inform them about the user reports, but they see it after they wake up. They are in the GMT+2 zone. I hope that you understand. I will propose setting up a notification again.

• Design Styles Defined

@vn1ta I get it, dear. I for one, rarely have time to upload items. When I do have time, I clip all the items I previously bookmarked at one time. I said it will not help, because I still have to clip the items again. It’s suffarable with the cookie warning, the descriptions etc. I swear I’m not complaining ☺️ I completely understand and respect everything you guys are doing! Users feedback is important too, so that’s why I’m here. Thank you very much! Cheers! πŸ’

• CELEBRITY STYLE

still not working 😞

• Magazine Look

Dear @ortegamariana , have you tried uploading new items that didn't appear, or were you waiting for older items to appear? Please make sure to include more details when you are reporting a problem πŸ™‚

Have a great day! β™₯
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

• Well, a company named NorthStyle will not upload when using the clipper. I clipped various items from different locations yesterday. All of them showed up except those from this website. I just tried again, and they still won't show up. Here is a link for an item that I clipped. https://www.northstyle.com/itemdy00.aspx?ID=1,4027&T1=NF712+RD+S

• Magazine Look

Dear @maisondeforgeron , were you able to upload items from that site (North Style) before? Please note that certain sites protect their content and do not allow it to be linked to other sites, which is why they might dismiss the Clipper request.

Best regards,

• @vn1ta No. I never tried before. Well, it clipped but didn't show up on ours. Is that possible even when they don't allow it? If so, then I won't waste my time with that company in the future.

• Magazine Look

@maisondeforgeron I have asked admins to check what is causing the problem with upload on that site. I will get back to you when they respond πŸ™‚

Have a great day! β™₯

• CELEBRITY STYLE

@vn1ta yes, dear! Actually the images never appear new or old. I haven't try again but I was just letting the team know, so they could do something about. I understand the hard work that they are doing and I get that we don't pay anything to be here. But it's kind of frustrating the current issues that we have, and all the updates we are having are great but I don't get how we still don't get basic things like notifications from comments or mentions and things like that... I have never write something like this because I feel like I was being ungratefull but I think it's the only way to let them know what we really want. Don't get me wrong I still love to be here but I feel like they are giving to us things that we don't need that much as a usefull notification system and other things that we had requested a lot on the suggestions post.

• Magazine Look

Dear @ortegamariana thank you for the feedback. πŸ™‚ The thing is that all the bugs and new updates are being worked on - regardless of the fact that the system may seem imperfect, it truly requires a lot of work. The admins are checking "PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS" topic and many of the things mentioned there were accomplished. Notification system improvements are definitely planned, but current priorities are Marketplace feature and iOS and Android apps. In any case, I will convey your message to the UR team and ask them to give higher priority to notification system improvements.

Please make sure to try uploading items again and get back to me when you see the results πŸ™‚

Have a great day! β™₯

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.