Role play idea [inspired by Elite]

• The PACT a roleplay!

I just started watching Elite [English dubbed version though] and it is amazing!!

would anyone be interested in doing like a private story roleplay based on this series, between four or five people? A private school in spain that allowed three scholarship kids to join but some of the rich kids are not impressed and it someone ends up being murdered

There won't be auditions, the first four people that are interested will be in
    remember it's a high fashion role play, so it will be story role playing and not comment . No site/instagram models but actresses are allowed as long as they are not disney/nick

please comment below if you are interested

• I literally wanted to do something with that because I already had a group with a similar plot at some point in 2014-2015

https://urstyle.com/styles/1877543

so I'm all in!!

• š”©š”²š”«š”žš”Æ š”°š”¬š” š”¦š”¢š”±š”¶

Okay, I didn't know what Elite was but the things you wrote about it caught my interest, so I watched the promo and damn, I love it already!
    I'll watch the series soon and a roleplay based on it sounds really cool. Count me in!

• @expiredsunshine tha sounds really interesting Iā€™m in!

• I like this idea. Im in šŸ™‚

• The PACT a roleplay!

@filthysoul
    @Laumk
    @maybones
    @Followyourbliss

Great, so excited for this.

I have this idea, basically we each make one playable character[ the one we write for] & one unplayable character[only mentioned in stories]

unplayable characters : one of us creates the victim, one creates the murderer

playable or unplayable characters: one creates the one framed for the murder, one of us creates the brother/sister of the victim, one of us creates the best friend of the victim

& the rest will be the rich school kids & three scholarship kids

What do you guys think? This way the story makes more sense if we all contribute to creating the unplayable characters that are important to the story line

My main character will be the spoiled self proclaimed queen bee/bully, hates the scholarship kids and also a suspect in the murder trail because she hated the victim and was known for harassing and hazing the victim because the victim knew about her bribing/blackmailing teachers to get higher grades and she drunkenly confessed losing her virginity to her older sister's fiancee and the victim threatened to tell sister

I'm not sure about my unplayable character, I'll wait for you guys to choose first

• The PACT a roleplay!

Also im using blanca padilla as my fc for my main character. Non playable not sure yet

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.