THANK YOU URSTYLE

• Decor Amour

YAY!! I just noticed collections are now in alphabetical order. Thank you so much!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

I noticed it today as well. I am SO excited. It's been so much easier to find items today. Thank you Urstyle!!!

• All Things Wedding

Oh my gosh, this is wonderful my friend, thank you Urstyle!!!!

• Fashion Contests

Yes, I noticed that today. Thank you Urstyle for alphabetizing our categories. It sure makes it easy to work with.

• @beverly My collections did not change to alphabetical. How are you seeing the change - when you add an item to the collection? Thanks Beverly xoxo

• wow thank u so much Urstyle ur rock wooooohoooooooo

• MS. CASUAL

YAY !!!

• Did you have to clear cache once again, or did it just show up in alphabetical order because mine isn't showing up like that yet. I have been having problems just clearing my cache. Google chrome only allows me to clear all of my browsing history, and frankly, I don't want to have to constantly put my passwords back in each time I clear my cache. That is why I wanted to know because I may just wait for this goodie if that is what is required LOL

• Magazine Look

@ellen-hilart16 Dear, please clear your cache and your collections in the Creator should appear in alphabetical order 🙂 Instructions are given here: https://urstyle.com/topic/1553017/basic-info-about-urstyle.
    Feel free to message me if that doesn't help.

@MaisondeForgeron Dear, clearing cookies should not delete your passwords. In order to ensure that, please uncheck the fields as shown on the picture below. Another thing that you can do is to save passwords on your browser when you are offered this option - this should be done if you are using a personal computer, not a shared device. The notification for saving passwords should look like the one on the second picture below. 🙂

0_1539750068062_Chrome_delete_data2.png
    0_1539750363623_maxresdefault.jpg

• Well...For some reason Chrome will not allow me to clear my cache without deleting my passwords. I decided to try again. I have done this successfully in the past, but lately there has been a problem. The problem still exists, and it cleared my passwords even though I unclicked them. What is worse is that even clearing everything, I still do not have my collections in alphabetical order. I am just going to live without this feature. I know what collections I have anyhow and approximately where they are located. Thanks for your help though!

• Magazine Look

@maisondeforgeron Hmm, I think that clearing cache normally only logs you out of sites, but it shouldn't delete your passwords 🤔 Have you checked if your browser is updated (as explained here (TROUBLESHOOTING part, second pin 📍 ) : https://urstyle.com/topic/1553017/basic-info-about-urstyle) ?

I am using Chrome too, but I see collections in alphabetical order in the Creator menu. My passwords are also saved in the browser and offered to me once I click the login fields (username/email/password). I am not sure what could be causing the problem on your device, but you could try Mozilla Firefox or Opera browser, if you want 🙂

Have a great day! ♥
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

• Sorry. I meant to say logged me out.

• Twisted Gypsies

I'd still love to be able to move them and place them where I want them, as I use them. Is that in the works? Also, they are only Alphabetical in the Creator. I would like to revise them on the Collections Page and have that order show up in the Creator. Possible?

😊

• Magazine Look

Dear @funkyjunkygypsy , I have discussed the drag and drop feature with administrators (for items within the collections & for collections). Drag and drop would basically mean that you could place any item anywhere within a collection and to arrange collections in any custom order on the list. Since that was more technically demanding and time-consuming, they were able to provide us with an alphabetical order of collections - for now. 🙂 Collections are arranged in alphabetical order within the Creator, but they will be in that order in the Organizer as well.

Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.

Have a great day! ♥

• Magazine Look

Dear @ellen-hilart16 , collections should be displayed in alphabetical order within the CREATE mode for now (tab COLLECTIONS) 🙂 They will soon be in the same order in the Organizer. I am informing you about this since @MaisondeForgeron told me that she expected collections to be in alphabetical order in the Organizer and that's why she thought that she didn't get the update - the situation might be similar with you.

Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.

Have a great day! ♥

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.