Site's being slow

• I know I post a lot of topics that it might be annoying, and I'm very sorry for it, but the site's was being slow since yesterday, at around 10 pm. Also, two days ago, I was trying to clip some stuff at around 10:30 pm and it wouldn't even load my "items" page. It would just spin and spin. But I thought it would be annoying if I posted a new topic since I've already posted a lot of them and that it was just a glitch that wouldn't last long, so I decided to wait and see if the next day it was better. Eventually, it did get better yesterday in the morning but the site was slow again at around 10 pm, as I said. Currently's 2 pm and the site is still slow. I'm not that bothered as I wasn't doing something so important, but I just wanted to let you know, so you can work on it! 😊 I also wanted to know if somebody's having the same problem or if it's just me

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Same issue here, very slow.

• Magazine Look

Dear friends, I am sorry for the inconvenience. There are some unexpected problems with the database that administrators are taking care of as we speak. The problems will be solved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. ♥
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

• I am having the same problem too, and I was trying to finish clipping the items for the collections.

• Magazine Look

@crazyhat Dear, there were temporary issues on the site. Administrators applied new fixes tonight (OCT 8 ) and everything should work well from now on 🙂

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.