HelP URSTYLE...

• Magazine Look

@anna-of-sweden Dear, did you have publishing problems in the last couple of days or for a longer time (and how long)? Could you describe what happened on your side? 🙂

• @vn1ta yes, i had problems with publishing yesterday (the sircle of loading was spinning but nothing else was happening). After 2 or 3 hours it all worked. Also I had the same problem a couple of times earlier. Thank you for your attention😉

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

@vn1ta , can't upload itens form other sites. What's going on?

• Polyfam

@akhesa10 same for me too. impossible to download items from internet

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Also having the same issues as reported above.......site is slow to load, problems with importing files and saving sets. Cleared history and cache......am running Windows 10 with Google browser Version 69.0.3497.100

• Magazine Look

@anna-of-sweden thank you for responding, I appreciate your feedback 🙂 For future reference, this should be noted - the sets will not get lost, as there are 2 possible outcomes:

1. If the site is unable to publish your set (you get an Error message), you will be offered Backup copies. Make sure to download those backups to your device and send them to [email protected]. Please do not forget to tell them your username or give your profile link. Then URSTYLE administrators will upload those sets on your profile.

2. If your set gets published (you get a Success message), but the set doesn't appear on your profile for a while, or you see a spinning circle on it, that means that the set is going to appear later. Database and servers can get overloaded at times, so they cannot display all data instantly.

Another alternative option when you get an Error message during set-publishing is to save the set as a draft and try to re-publish it later. 🙂

I hope that this helps clarify things and relieves you of concern.
    Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.

Have a great Sunday! 💝
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

• Magazine Look

@johbri @akhesa10 Ladies, I have informed the administrators about the Clipper issue. They will fix it as soon as possible 🙂 However, we should note that it's around 10pm in administrators' country and that it's weekend, to we might have to wait for a while.

Please try some of these methods until the Clipper is fixed:

• use the existing items that you have (liked and uploaded ones)
    • research shared user uploads (here)
    • research collections on the site (from the side menu - button COLLECTIONS)
    • explore the SHOP section / Creator menu . 🙂

You could create sets with some of the items found this way.
    Sorry for the inconvenience. ♥

• Magazine Look

@eyesondesign0181 Dear, the administrator informed me that the site is currently overloaded, but the developers will work on speeding up the site and fixing the bugs during upcoming week. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. ♥

• @vn1ta thank you for the advice! I will try it if the problem will appear again😊

• Magazine Look

@anna-of-sweden You're welcome, dear 🙂 Let's hope the problem is gone for good, but a few options are there if it occurs ♥

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.