is anyone else...

• Polyfam

@vn1ta it looks as the items are loading again. Yesterday i tried to upload a lot of items but nothing came through. to day everything is ok. But the items from yesterday is not here. Thanks for the good service you give

• Magazine Look

@johbri I understand, I've experienced the same issue. Only 1 item, out of probably 10 that I have uploaded, has appeared so far 😕 The admin told me that the site is currently overloaded, but the developers will be working on the current issues and speeding up the site during upcoming week.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. ♥

• Magazine Look

@heartsongs You are most welcome, dear 🙂 Thank you for confirming that your set is okay - the feedback is very appreciated!

For future reference, this should be noted - the sets will not get lost, as there are 2 possible outcomes:

1. If the site is unable to publish your set (you get an Error message), you will be offered Backup copies. Make sure to download those backups to your device and send them to [email protected]. Please do not forget to tell them your username or give your profile link. Then URSTYLE administrators will upload those sets on your profile.

2. If your set gets published (you get a Success message), but the set doesn't appear on your profile for a while, or you see a spinning circle on it, that means that the set is going to appear later. Database and servers can get overloaded at times, so they cannot display all data instantly.

Another alternative option when you get an Error message during set-publishing is to save the set as a draft and try to re-publish it later. 🙂

I hope that this helps clarify things and relieves you of concern.
    Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.

Have a great Sunday! 💝
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

• Polyfam

@heartsongs my set wat not updatet. But we must be patient. That the program is overbeaten must mean that this is very popular and that many love to keep up with this. thumbs up for the future.

• Magazine Look

@johbri Dear, could you please give me more details about your issue?
    You said that your set is not updated - does that mean that you're seeing an older saved version of it, instead of the new, updated version?

Or is the set not showing up on your profile?

Or something else?

Please let me know, I would like to help 🙂

• Polyfam

@vn1ta The set does not appear at all. The circle just goes and goes. does not get a message to back up either. but it does not matter . I'm just trying again.

• Magazine Look

@johbri Dear, is this the problematic set (shown on the picture below)? I can see 2 copies of it on your profile 🙂

0_1538857619776_screenshot-urstyle.com-2018.10.06-22-26-30.png

• Magazine Look

@johbri I am copying my response from above - please check it:

For future reference, this should be noted - the sets will not get lost, as there are 2 possible outcomes:

1. If the site is unable to publish your set (you get an Error message), you will be offered Backup copies. Make sure to download those backups to your device and send them to [email protected]. Please do not forget to tell them your username or give your profile link. Then URSTYLE administrators will upload those sets on your profile.

2. If your set gets published (you get a Success message), but the set doesn't appear on your profile for a while, or you see a spinning circle on it, that means that the set is going to appear later. Database and servers can get overloaded at times, so they cannot display all data instantly.

Another alternative option when you get an Error message during set-publishing is to save the set as a draft and try to re-publish it later. 🙂

I hope that this helps clarify things and relieves you of concern.
    Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.

Have a great Sunday! 💝
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

You could try accessing urstyle.com via Incognito window and see if the problem with set-loading persists. In order to open the Incognito window in Chrome, just click the 3 dot menu and select "New incognito window" 🙂

• Polyfam

@vn1ta yes suddenly it is there. You see that I have tried to update it several times. You see it on the text

• Magazine Look

@johbri I understand, dear. I am sorry that you've experienced these issues. But it's good to know that sets won't get lost, as I explained above 🙂 In one case, you get backup copies, in second case, they will load on your profile after a while. ♥

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.