my last set is missing

• yesterday i made this set
    alt text
    and although it seems to appear in the group i submitted to as well as the working link, whenever i go to my profile the set seems to be missing. the number of sets has reduced to 59 again.

i tried cleaning up cache and cookies but the set is still missing. please help, i put a lot of work in my sets and having them disappear over night is really distressing.

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

I don’t know if this is related, but I’ve created 4 different sets and when I’ve tried to publish them I get an error message that it couldn’t save/publish the sets. They’re not missing, it’s like they were never created. I’ve had to recreate all 4 sets from scratch and then republish them. Has this happened to you? I guess I might try saving as a draft after every change and maybe I won’t lose all of my work and have to redo it.

• @mcheffer i haven't had that problem, but honestly that sucks - having to redo all of your sets from scratch. maybe it's some sort of a glitch? i don't know...

• UPDATE: i don't know exactly how but the problem has been fixed. my set has reappeared.

• Magazine Look

@spacelava Dear, have you tried clearing cache after publishing the set? If it showed in the group, but it wasn't shown on your profile, clearing cache could resolve it. You can find the instructions here: https://urstyle.com/topic/1553017/about-urstyle-please-read .

@mcheffer Dear, I am very sorry to hear that you've had such big problems with publishing. Were you offered to save backup copies? If yes, then you should just download the backup copies and send them to [email protected] - administrators will then upload sets to your profile. Please make sure to give them your username or profile link.

Another option is to upload the png (image) file that you've received from URSTYLE as a backup, upload it to Pinterest, Blogger, Tumblr or any other site and then upload it to URSTYLE via Clipper. Then add a few items behind the set and publish it as an image. Example: https://urstyle.com/styles/1655026.

Administrators are working on resolving these issues.
    Thank you for your patience. 💝
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

@vn1ta Hi sweetie, thanks. It does ask if I wish to save a backup but I didn’t know what to do with it. My work around has been to keep the corrupted set up in one tab while I create a new set using the corrupted one as my guide. It does mean creating it from scratch again, but at least I don’t have to rehunt for all of the items to use again. Good idea to upload it to Pinterest or Tumblr and then back here. I will try that in the future until the team can resolve it. This platform is awesome! A few minor issues does not change this. So very grateful to the Urstyle team and all they do. Thanks so much! 💝💝

• Magazine Look

@mcheffer Another idea (when you get the Error message) is to save the set draft and try to re-publish it later 🙂

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.