How can I get my Polyvore sets back?

• I want my Polyvore sets but I don't know if I can upload to this time, can I? If so, how?

• Magazine Look

Hello dear 🙂 Polyvore allowed us to download our sets until May 15th, 2018. The users who downloaded their sets by that date got a .zip file containing their sets, drafts (and a lot of dead links, to be honest...). If you did not download your sets before that date, you can try to find them on Pinterest, Tumblr, Blogger, or any other site where you might have shared your work. Many ysers found their sets on google by typing their username + polyvore (e.g. vn1ta polyvore, in my case). Then they downloaded those images and uploaded their sets to Urstyle via Clipper extension. You could do that too.

You can get the Clipper extension here: https://urstyle.com/about_clipper.

If you have downloaded your .zip file from Polyvore, just follow the instructions given in this post: https://urstyle.com/topic/450263/import-profile-feature in order to upload your PV sets here.

If you have any problems with the upload (e.g you get an error message or your sets do not appear after 3, 4 days), please do the following:

1. Upload your Polyvore .zip file to Google Drive
    2. Share the link to your file with [email protected].

Then URSTYLE team will upload your sets manually. 💝 🙂

P.S. Feel free to create sets on URSTYLE while you wait for your PV sets to upload - your new UR sets will appear on the top of your page, they will not be mixed up with old sets.

Feel free to contact me if you have additional question.
    Best regards,
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

• I've searched for my sets and I only found a couple. And unluckily I don't have any .zip file neither 😞 Thanks for being so kind and answering, though!

• Magazine Look

@ourlittlebeans I am very sorry to hear that... I hope that you'll be able to find more of your sets in the upcoming days. Just try to remember where you posted them, shared them etc. 🙂 Have a beautiful day! 💝

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.