Please save my set!

• Just made a new set and because of an error it cannot be saved or published. Now I have a backup sent but some items are not in my collections and I cannot find them back. I don't know what to do, why can't Urstyle publish my set?

https://urstyle.com/create

this is the page,!

• Magazine Look

Hello dear 🙂 Please send the backup copies (png and json file) to [email protected] and URSTYLE team will upload your set to your profile. If it's a draft, make sure to note that.

Another option is to upload the png (image) file that you've received from URSTYLE as a backup, upload it to Pinterest, Blogger, Tumblr or any other site and then upload it to URSTYLE via Clipper. Then add a few items behind the set and publish it as an image. Example: https://urstyle.com/styles/1655026 .

Publishing errors can happen due to network problems, server overload, specific item formatting issues and similar. Administrators are working on resolving those problems. Until they are resolved, we will be offered backup copies of our sets, as announced in this update: https://urstyle.com/topic/1811511/aug-28-updates-saving-improvements-cropping-enhancements-more .

Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.
    Have a great day! 💝
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

• @vn1ta Thank you for the information. This time I managed to redo the set as I had found the item when searching for handbags. If it happens again I will do as suggest. Thanks again.

• @vn1ta ooops, it just happened again. I cannot understand why I cannot publish my set, it just won't follow through. As you suggested I have put it on pinterest and now it is in my items. But the problem will repeat itself because I cannot publish it from the clipper.
    How can I get my sets on my profile page?

• @vn1ta It is no good as the picture from pinterest is very small and when stretching it it becomes very blurry. So that method doesn't work. No fun this way.....

• Magazine Look

@carloadofdogs Dear, the admins located the problem today and worked on the fix. Everything should be alright now. Please clean cache to make sure that you're seeing the latest version of URSTYLE (instructions). 🙂

• Hello vn1ta. So sorry but right now I have redone yesterday's set and again it will not publish. Wish someone could check right now what is going on. I have cleared cache etc. and logged in again, but to no avail. I don't know what to do any more. I sit here waiting for Urstyle to accept my publishing demand. Wonder if others experience the same problem?

• Magazine Look

@carloadofdogs Dear, I can see 4 copies of your set "My favorite top" on your profile (shown on the picture below). Is that the set that you've had problems with?

0_1538857418911_screenshot-urstyle.com-2018.10.06-22-23-28.png

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

I cannot get my set to publish. I have been trying for the last 4 hours and nothing but the spinning, annoying thingy! Maddening! I am afraid to clear my cache for fear I will lose my hard work...☹

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

It just published!! YAYYY!!!👏 👏 👏

• Magazine Look

@cindu12 Dear the administrators said that site is overloaded lately, but the developers will work on bug fixes and speeding up the site during the upcoming week. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. ♥

• Art Expression

The same thing is happening to my set as well it will not published and was sent a download.. do I just wait and try to re-publish it at a later date or what?

• @vn1ta Yesterday I saw 3 copies of this set and I deleted 2 of them. I have not been on my profile page today, but have just finished creating a new set and again, it will not publish. I have no idea what is wrong, yesterday I created two sets and they could be published normally. I have just had a message to download the backup file which I will send to your help section.
    I am so disappointed this problem occurs several times in the last week. Not much fun if you have to wait so long. I have cleared cache yesterday and logged in again. I shouldn't have to do that every day. Hope it will soon be solved.

• @jewelsinthecrown Not neccessary if you have those two corresponding files can just email them to [email protected] and they will post it for you on your profile page. Hope this will help you.

• Magazine Look

@jewelsinthecrown Dear, please read this:

1. If the site is unable to publish your set (you get an Error message), you will be offered Backup copies. Make sure to download those backups to your device and send them to [email protected]. Please do not forget to include your username or your profile link in the email. Then URSTYLE administrators will upload those sets on your profile.

2. If your set gets published (you get a Success message), but the set doesn't appear on your profile for a while, or you see a spinning circle on it, that means that the set is going to appear later. Database and servers can get overloaded at times, so they cannot display all data instantly.

Another alternative option when you get an Error message during set-publishing is to save the set as a draft and try to re-publish it later. 🙂

I hope that this helps clarify things and relieves you of concern.

Have a great day! 💝

• Magazine Look

@carloadofdogs Dear, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Administrators are working on resolving these issues. Please check this:

@vn1ta said in Please save my set!:

@jewelsinthecrown Dear, please read this:

1. If the site is unable to publish your set (you get an Error message), you will be offered Backup copies. Make sure to download those backups to your device and send them to [email protected]. Please do not forget to include your username or your profile link in the email. Then URSTYLE administrators will upload those sets on your profile.

2. If your set gets published (you get a Success message), but the set doesn't appear on your profile for a while, or you see a spinning circle on it, that means that the set is going to appear later. Database and servers can get overloaded at times, so they cannot display all data instantly.

Another alternative option when you get an Error message during set-publishing is to save the set as a draft and try to re-publish it later. 🙂

I hope that this helps clarify things and relieves you of concern.

Have a great day! 💝

• Magazine Look

@carloadofdogs @jewelsinthecrown Just wanted to let you know that admins applied new fixes tonight (OCT 8.) so everything should work well from now on 🙂

Feel free to contact me if the issue persists.

• I am so sorry too. I just wanted to edit the title as the spelling was wrong, but I cannot upload it. The problem is still there. I know it is spinning and that it hasn't gone through as the uploadbar above is only 3/4 full and should be complete till the end.
    I cannot create sets if I cannot save the drafts nor publish them. Such a shame. I will just do a test run every now and then to see if the problem has been solved. I am actually glad to know I am not the only one it's happening to. Thank you for all your help vnta.
    BTW I did get the backup files from you and after that you have been able to post it. I know have the backup file with the edited title and will send it to you. Thank you again.

• Magazine Look

@carloadofdogs Well, you have seen the "Official notice: database issues" post... The admins are monitoring the site and fixing the issues as we speak. I will post an announcement once the site is stable. Thank you for your patience. ♥

• Art Expression

@vn1ta Hi sweetie, well I received a copy as a download, I just left it at that as the hour was late.
    Came back on tonight and my set was published... thank you for all your hard work advising us all, you are doing such a fantastic job. I thought I would just be patient and wait for the glitch to rectify itself. Bless you my friend:)♥

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.