CLIPPER TYPING ISSUE

• For days I have been meaning to report this issue. I can't be the only person experiencing this. When you clip an item and you type in a title the letters are all reversed. Example: Let's say I want to type in Black Blouses , it comes out kcalB sesuolB. In order to type anything in the title line you have to cursor a few spaces forward and then type it in. It's so frustrating and I wasn't sure it had been reported yet. Has anyone else experienced this? It happens on my home and work computer. Chrome.

• URSTYLE Team

Hello @Arjanadesign,
    did you try another browser? I want to understand if it's browser related.
    This is a GIF from my Chrome - https://gyazo.com/edbd74fc71b18f21b1099f82c1883c8d

• @arjanadesign I don't type in, so I don't know if there is a problem. I just open my clipped items. I will try it the way you explained and see if there is a problem. I use chrome. When I start to have problems, I clear my cache. We will see.

• Fashion Contests

I also do not type in a name for the item. It is most of the time self-explanatory. It is clipped to my items in Urstyle, and usually the item goes in one of my collection folders.

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

Hi, it’s been happening to me as well. Some of my items are saved with backwards titles because I didn’t catch it until later. Lol.

• Magazine Look

I've just tested my Clipper and my letters started appearing backwards too. However, as soon as I deleted what I wrote and started typing again, the problem was gone πŸ€” I'm using Google Chrome browser and Windows 10 operating system.

@mcheffer @Beverly Please make sure to share this information (about browser and operating system) as well, so that administrators can investigate and resolve the issue. πŸ™‚

@Beverly naming items can be quite important, as you can find them by typing their name only if they were properly marked πŸ™‚ For example, upcoming ART menu for the Creator will be somewhat problematic as many users who uploaded .png items didn't name them adequately (many items are untitled or have a generic name related to the site where they're coming from, but not related to what those items represent - e.g. instead of "sparkle png", we have "untitled" or "fotkiyandex" item name. The ART menu will be mostly based on user uploads, so this could represent a problem when performing quick search for an item by using a keyword.
    On the other hand, we do not have to type special names for items from online stores (like Farfetch and others) because the product name is automatically recognized.

Have a great day everyone! πŸ’

• I am not having problems typing it in as of yet. Chrome, Windows 10 I believe. Will have to ask hubby if it is Windows 10 for sure. I hope this gets better for you.

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@Arjanadesign Yes, I have had a dyslexic clipper for days now πŸ™‚

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@ollie said in CLIPPER TYPING ISSUE:

xic clipper for day

@Arjanadesign I've had the same problem as well!

• Magazine Look

Dear friends @eyesondesign0181 , @Ollie , @mcheffer , @Arjanadesign , please make sure to include information about the browser that you're using (and its version) & information about operating system of your device in your problem reports. This is important for the administrators for replicating and resolving the issue. πŸ™‚

Example: I am currently using Google Chrome browser (Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Windows 10 operating system.

Help:

1. You can find the information about your browser version in the browser menu - on Chrome, you should open the 3 dot menu > Help > About Google Chrome - you will see info about your browser there.

2. You can usually find your operating system information by going to Settings > System > About. Of course, this depends on the OS, so it might be the best to ask your family or friends for help if you are not unsure how to find this out by yourself.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.