Image Glitch

• Magazine Look

@minniegiz Thank you for reporting this issue. Please tell me which browser you're using (and its version) and which operating system do you have. This information will help the administrators investigate and resolve the issue. 🙂

Have you checked if the item space marker ( the gray borders shown on the pic below) is not entirely covering the second item (the one behind)? That might be the reason why they seem "merged".

Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

0_1538338266092_border.png

• @vn1ta Hi, dear! I'm not the reporter of the issue, but it's happening to me as well. I noticed this glitch days ago, but I thought I was the only one and that it wasn't a big deal, so I didn't report the issue. I use Chrome, and the version is 69.0.3497.100. I'm not sure what do you mean by which operating system I have, but I use Windows 10 (32 bits).

• Magazine Look

@families Thanks for letting me know, dear! 🙂 I will make sure to report this to the administrators. Have a beautiful day! 💝

• @vn1ta No problem! Thanks to you! Have a beautiful day too ❤

• MS. CASUAL

I am having the same issue. It started yesterday and I use URSTYLE every day. If I save my draft and close the browser or reload the site I might be able to add one item without having another behind it. However, more often than not, it will add another behind it like in the screenshot above making it unusable. In my experience, it happens when using the item in transparency mode. If you select the non-transparent the double image disappears. If you continue to add image, more and more appear on the background. Here's a screenshot.
    [https://www.screencast.com/t/byMqXFaGdu](link url)

This happens to me on a Dell PC Windows 10 Home and 64 bits. Using Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit). It is up to date on Windows

However, I have a Surface Pro with Windows 10 Pro 64 bits with the same version of Chrome and it doesn't happen there. Both have the same extensions as are they are connected. This one has updates available from 8/13/18, 7/22/18, 7/5/18, and 7/3/18.

Hope this helps.

• Aesthetic Vibes

@vn1ta Hello! Thank you for your reply. I'm using windows 10, chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 . And yes, I did check.

• Magazine Look

@minniegiz Thank you for responding, dear 🙂 The administrators worked on the fix for your issue and updates will be implemented on OCT 4, 10 AM (GMT+2) (announcement). Feel free to let me know if you problem persists after that. Have a great day! 💝

• Magazine Look

@giselsims Thank you for this information, dear. It is certainly helpful! 🙂 The administrators worked on the fix for your issue and updates will be implemented on OCT 4, 10 AM (GMT+2) (announcement). Feel free to let me know if you problem persists after that. Have a great day! 💝

• @vn1ta Hi, I wasn't a part of this conversation before but I have also had this problem and it's continued for me.

• Magazine Look

Hello @anihcul . Do you have a problem with two items merging into one?
    Have you cleared cache recently? 🙂 If not, please do so - instructions are given here for different browsers: https://urstyle.com/topic/1553017/basic-info-about-urstyle.

Feel free to message me if the problem persists afterwards.
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.