error

• Polyfam

0_1537789851788_3fc3a493-462f-4f04-854d-006614eaa033-image.png why do 1 get this message often

• @johbri I get it too. It's a glitch in their system. I go ahead and back it up and save to my computer. It usually has a copy in drafts with a few things that may not be most recent. I back up often. I think Urstyle is a little overwhelmed right now. Eventually, these glitches should stop.

• Twisted Gypsies

I'm sorry you're getting this message 😞 I got it a few times, but when I cleared my Cache and switched Browsers from Chrome to Firefox, it stopped. Not sure if that will happen for you but you can try. Sometimes when these glitches occur it can take a few hours to rectify and you can tell if you clear your Cache if the problem's been fixed. Sometimes closing down your Browser, opening it up again or switching them can help too.

I also agree with johbri that the URStyle Team is working on major updates in the background and that can cause these types of glitches, but one of the Admins. will pick this post up and check it out. Hang in there! 🙂

• Polyfam

@rainheartart Thanks. I thoght that I was the only one that had this problem. I really do not want change browsers. I dont know anything about Firefox.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.