Uploading items from computer

• Art Expression

HOW DO I UPLOAD FROM MY COMPUTER TO URSTYLE I KNOW THIS MAY BE A DUMB QUESTION BUT I HAVE SOME IMAGES ON MY COMPUTER THAT I WANT TO BE ABLE TO USE ON HERE...NOT MY OLD POLYVORE SETS I DON'T WANT TO UPLOAD THEM JUST IMAGES I HAVE COLLECTED FROM GOOGLE AND PINTEREST IN MY PHOTO GALLERY...ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

• I don't think you can upload straight from your computer. I believe you have to upload whatever photos you want on to Pinterest and then clip them onto URStyle.

• Art Expression

WOW THAT WAS A QUICK RESPONSE THANK YOU MY FRIEND I WILL TRY THAT IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THEM FROM POINT A (MY COMPUTER) TO POINT B(TO PINTEREST) AGAIN MANY THANKS♥

• Magazine Look

@weesey @BlueKnight is right, dear 🙂 You can upload pictures from your computer to Pinterest, Blogger, Tumblr or any other site and then upload them to URSTYLE using the Clipper extension ( https://urstyle.com/about_clipper ).

If you do not have a Pinterest account, it may be a bit easier for you to upload them to Blogger. In order to make a Blogger account, you just need a gmail address (Google email), which practically all of us have 🙂 Also, Blogger won't convert your png images (and "tubes") to images with background.

You can upload images to Pinterest using the + sign on top of the screen (marked in green on pic below), then choose "Create pin", then click on the camera icon and select images from your computer (optionally, add Description or Website link) and click Done to finish.

0_1537106026445_11.png

0_1537106124423_2.png

If you decide to go with Blogger, just let me know and I will help you with that too. 💝

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.