URSTYLE MEMBER OF THE WEEK #4: sara-cdth

• URSTYLE Team

0_1536417705841_sara-cdth_MOTW.png

This week, we are choosing @sara-cdth - very energetic, brave and smart lady whose sets exude with colorful dynamism! ♥ You can see her work here: https://urstyle.com/user/sara-cdth . Interview with Sara is given in the following text.

1. What is your name / nickname?
      Sara Cadei / Sara-cdth

2. Where are you from?
      Italy, but I moved to Thailand.

3. What is your occupation?
      University Lecturer - Specialized in Business English courses

4. What are some of your hobbies / interests?

I have many interests!

• I practice Yoga three times a week and I recently became training Assistant.
    • I enjoy being Co-Admin of “Polyvore Friends Reunite!” Facebook group, with its unique and extraordinary community!
    • WordPress supporter, I am implementing a new project aiming to enhance students’ employability skills.
    • Dr. Costantini’s supporter on Parkinson related field.
    • Cooking (Italian and Thai are my favorite), drawing (oil, pastels) and dancing (I occasionally teach group dance).
    • And of course, any DIY activities that I can do with my kids.
    1. How would you describe your personal style?
      Urban Chic - Boho influenced. I like to mix ordinary items with some sophisticated ones, adding a bit of feminine vintage touch.

2. What’s one thing people don’t know about you?
      No one knows that I have been diagnosed with Parkinson two years ago. I am saying this openly because there is a very inexpensive way to block or dramatically slow its progression: high vitamin b1 administration. Dr. Costantini, Italian neurologist, has been supporting me all this time for free and keeps researching and helping. Together with my husband we created a nonprofit website to share therapy information so that the procedure can be available to anyone in need (https://stopparkinson.org/). The world may be sceptical, but from my experience and the results seen so far, I sincerely and strongly suggest vitamin b1.

3. What are your favorite brands? / Who inspires you?
      Rick Owens, Miu Miu, Chloe, Etro, Victoria Beckham, and of course Prada, Versace, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana just to list a few.

4. What kind of sets do you like to create on URSTYLE?
      Fashion mainly, but I will dedicate more time to Home Decor sets too!

5. How would you describe URSTYLE in 3 words?
      Challenging, dynamic and extremely promising!

6. Surprise question: A skill you’re working on mastering?
      Video and photo editing, some presentations for my PFR’s spotlight members were quite appreciated!

We hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend! 🙂
    URSTYLE team

*First feature announcement (Member Of The Week)

• @sara-cdth Congratulations dear, well deserved !!! Flying kisses !

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

@sara-cdth Congratulations!!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Congratulations!! Great getting to know you better. Sending healing thoughts your way. xx

• Magazine Look

Congratulations, dear Sara! 👏 😊 💝

• Top Sets

@sara-cdth yay! Congratulations, my dear! You deserve it!
    I'm so happy to get you know a bit better! I love your sets, but more your vids on FB! You're so good at it!
    And I'm so sorry to hear that about your health 😞 I didn't know that, neither did others, I guess... Sending you big hugs and much love!!! ♥♥♥

• Top Sets

A Huge Thank you Urstyle team for this incredible honor! Also, I really hope that my story may be of help to people with Parkinson because a lot can be done but time is an issue. Once more thank you for this opportunity and wish everyone a very.. "Happy Life!"

• Top Sets

@asia-12 Thank you dear friend, but do not feel sad. I have been lucky as I took my life back. Today there's hope for people with Parkinson (if treated at early stages a lot can be done ). Hugs back!

• Top Sets

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

@sara-cdth Congratulations dear!! 👏 👏 🎉 🎉

• FOOD AND FLOWERS

@sara-cdth Congrats!

• Polyfam

@sara-cdth Congrats Beautiful interview 😘👏👏👏

• congrats @sara-cdth on the gr8t job that u r doing keep up the fabulous work.

• MS. CASUAL

Congratulations .....You're terrific !!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ !!!!

• Design Styles Defined

Congrats, Sara @sara-cdth ! Though I’m sorry to hear you have been diagnosed with Parkinson, I’m glad to learn you are a very optimistic & commited person. God bless you!

• All season group

Congrats @sara-cdth !!!! 💜💜💜
    Inspirational interview!

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

@sara-cdth congratulations sweetie👏 👏 👏 😍 😘

• Polyfam

alt text

• Polyfam

Congrats on your interview and member of the week darlin' 😄

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

@sara-cdth Huge Congratulations to you my good friend! This is a well deserved Member Stoplight and I am so glad you got it becasue you really do care about everyone and you promote having a positive attitude, being happy, and give out GOOD VIBES for everyone to receive!!! You really do a lot to help out the Polyvore Community and wanting to keep everyone in touch and supporting all of their efforts on a variety of platforms! I am so glad you told your story about your struggles with Parkinson's, it's a brave thing to do and you will get a lot of support from so many friends on here as you have my support always and it always so good to help out others with this disease too! I read up about Dr. Costantini’s work and it's so amazing something so simple can really help out those with Parkinson's! You are one active lady and I Love your posts on PFR on Facebook very much! I love your topics, the community map, and fun athompshre, so keep up the good work! Thank you for being a good friend, helping me out with things and listening to my crazy talks. You took a chance to be my friend on Polyvore and I know I'm not always the easiest person to be friends with but you look past everyone faults and see the good! Love your sets, creativity, good heart and kind soul! And oh I love the fact that you are a Mushroom Freak like me!!! OK I could go one & one because I love to write nice things about my good friends but I Thank you so much for being such a good friend! Congratulations once again!!!!
    Love, Diana XOXOXOXOXOOXO ❤️️😊😍😘😎🤗💜💞💙🌹

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.