CANNOT PUBLISH OR SAVE SETS

• Ur Passion

Btw. instead of clearing cache just use the F5 button. 😉 It will force the site to reload without using the cache.

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

@lecoupdefoudre I have the same issues and I totally agree with you, I do not like to clear my cache all the time and I've been told that it's not necessary to do soall the time either as it logs you out of all of the programs you are currently logged into not just Urstyle. I use a lot of social media websites and other web applications on my computers at work and home and my phone & if I run into problems, the support staff usually do not tell me to do that. I also work for a web based software company I've asked the support desk guys about this and they told me it's OK to clear your cache and cookies about one a month but you shouldn't have to do it everyday even when there are system updates. Seems odd we have to do that on Urstyle all the time and I hope in the future we do not need to do that.

Thanks for letting the community know you are having these issues and I am hope Urstyle will find a solution to these problems too.

Diana

• Ur Passion

@curekitty Just try the F5 thingything. 🙂 My better half (works as application developer) told me to use F5 instead of cleaning the cache all the time ( I was just as annoyed as you😅) . It worked for me.

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

@lysianna Yes think it is a good idea to Refresh (F5) the screen when issues happen, I didn't think to do that when I encountered this type of problem in the past. The next time I have some sort of issue, I will give that a try. And Tell your better half thanks for the tip, I appreciate it very much! ❤️️❤️️❤️️

• Magazine Look

Instead of clearing cache, you could try opening a new Private/Incognito window for a session on urstyle.com (in the future, if nothing else works) 🙂 This way, you can browse the other sites regularly on your browser and you'd have urstyle.com opened in one Private window. You can try this as soon as the issue happens - without the need to clear anything.

"Private browsing, privacy mode or incognito mode is a privacy feature in some web browsers to disable browsing history and the web cache. This allows a person to browse the Web without storing local data that could be retrieved at a later date. Privacy mode will also disable the storage of data in cookies and Flash cookies."

I have been talking with admins and they are working on resolving these issues. They rewrote the complete saving system for the last update and they continue making changes in the positive direction. 💝

• Magazine Look

Picture explanation related to my previous reply 🙂 Hope this helps! 💝

0_1536331489538_menu.png

• Fashion Contests

In response to cannot publish or save sets. I lost a draft for the first time today. Now I have to go back and redo it. The site has been very slow today. The wheel spins at every change of screen. I agree that @curekitty that clearing the cache does not help. She is correct when you should only clear it once a month. Sometimes I do it a little more depending on the amount of places I have been. Maybe I will try a private browser. I agree it is frustrating at times and I am sure Urstyle is working to get this site where we all can use it without all these issues. I hope so! At least we can post here and share our frustrations. 😫🙂

• Magazine Look

@beverly Opening a Private/Incognito window for Urstyle should be a lot easier than clearing cache frequently 🙂 I understand your frustration, but let's try to understand the admins too - they are truly working so hard to make this site better. They just need some time to figure it all out 💝

• @vn1ta I understand what you're saying, but I think we are being understanding. We are still grateful for urstyle for stepping up. However, since we face glitches every day we use this site, we are also allowed to be frustrated and air it out with each other... That doesn't mean we aren't still appreciative of the admin for trying. It just gets tiring dealing with something new every single day.

• Magazine Look

@lecoupdefoudre Absolutely, the forum is a place for discussion, questions, help, suggestions and similar - never questioned that 🙂 I just wanted to say that admins are humans too and they are working hard - considering the speed of updates, it is quite normal to encounter a problem here and there. I remember how it was on Polyvore - their team (a significantly larger one) needed years even for the smallest updates 🙂 In any case, Urstyle developers are working on fixing the issues, as well as developing new features for the site members. 💝

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.