Unable to see who likes your sets and collections?

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

@urstyle Is there a way to see who likes your sets and collections beyond the the notifications page? I don't always come here every day to see my notifications and I will sometimes miss seeing who liked my sets since the notification list only shows about 7 days worth of notifications. In Facebook and Instagram, you can see who likes your posts with a link to a page that shows you who like your posts. So can we add a feature like that to URstyle?

Thanks,
    Diana ❤️️❤️️❤️️ I have added this to the main requested suggestions/feature topic too.

Thanks,
    Diana

• Magazine Look

Dear, please post your suggestion under administrator's topic made for suggestions: https://urstyle.com/topic/447258/place-for-suggestions 🙂
    This way, all suggestions are organized in one place and admins are sure to see them there.
    You will see this topic "PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS" pinned to the top of the HELP section - for easy access. 💝

@vn1ta Urstyle actually upvoted my post in this section or at least I think they did initially but maybe not, I don't know. I'll post this in the topic you suggested but why do you feel the need to reply to every topic that everyone adds to the Community? Are you the Community lesion? Do you work for Urstyle and have the power to move things along? I am sure they are smart enough to look over all of the boards to seek out suggestions if someone does not post it in the right topic. If they don't see it here or in the topic you suggested then it's not a big deal for me if this gets fixed right now or not.

The topic you have suggested me to post in has gotten a bit too big and I am sure a lot of the suggestions may get lost in the mix of messages as I have added a few and I can't find them easily. In the future, please do not offer me any suggestions one how to do things, I know how to use this website (I work in software development as a QA Tester so finding bugs and making suggestions is what I do) so I know my way around a computer and I can figure out how to use stuff on my own here without any help and please stop hijacking my posts on here and other places too unless you can actually fix the issue yourself or personally by directly talking to and bringing the issue to URStyle's Admins Attention much faster then normal beyond a message in this forum. Thanks for your help, I don't want to sound rude but I just rather have you spend your time helping out someone else who needs it! Have a great weekend!

Thanks,
    Diana

• URSTYLE Team

@curekitty URSTYLE had upvoted @vn1ta post, dear Diana. Please move your post to the thread for suggestions.

• Magazine Look

@curekitty Dear Diana, no one is "hijacking" your comments. I was just trying to help you (in case you didn't see the "PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS" topic) and to help admins organize the forum.

Administrators did not upvote your post, but mine - check it for yourself if you do not believe me.

Administrators do not have time to check the forum and all of our posts, which is why I am helping them with this.

I hope that you understand.

• MS. CASUAL

@pinkdream @URSTYLE I am OK now, I just got a bit to upset and just reacted poorly the response in this post. I guess since I work for a software company, I feel more comfortable talking to someone who can actually help fix the issue and who works for @urstyle but I understand @vn1ta is helping out and just trying to make this a happy community.

I would love to help find bugs and issues in the system since it is something I do everyday in my work. I am sorry for getting too upset with @vn1ta and I apologize for my rude behavior, it was very unprofessional of me and I am sorry. In the future I will add any issues and suggestions to the correct topic and if I do enter something in the wrong place I try to add it to the right one without getting upset with anyone.

I am very sorry to @URSTYLE for my mistake and I have added my request to the Suggestions Topic.

So in the future, I will Keep Calm and Eat Cupcakes. I actually did have a few this week and they were really good. I hope you all can forgive me! Thanks for listening!

0_1535809797890_cure_kitty_39607223_447846962372608_1416093688638996480_n.jpg

Smiles & Hugs!
    Diana Dalasio

@urstyle I actually already did that but Thank you for letting me know. I will try to add my suggestions to that topic instead of here for anything I find in the future.
    Diana

• MS. CASUAL

@curekitty your cupcake look very good! 😊

• Magazine Look

@curekitty Thank you for understanding. I, too, apologize if I did something that caused your distress.
    Have a beautiful weekend!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.