SUGGESTIONS

• When you hit reply to a comment on a set it jumps up to the set and you have to scroll down to type your reply. Can this be fixed? I also would like the option to center my set before it is published. Thank you

• The Story Corner

@arjanadesign Oh definitely the option to centre the set!! Please!!!!!😘

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@auntiehelen OH my goodness, I thought it was just me..LoL! Yes, would like to see this feature. 🙂

• Top Sets

Hello everyone! I would like to make a few suggestions. If possible :

• having a preview of the set before posting it would allow finding those unseen objects that sometimes appear outside the frame
    • selecting multiple sets at the time to be added to a collection would really help (e.g. At the moment TSC1 collection has been created moving back and forward between the range of sets been selected and every single set to be added)
    • would you consider enlarging the size of the image of the sets being posted? Actually, members' creations are so beautiful but small details tend not to be very visible. A larger image would emphasize their job and the items in it.
    • lastly, the possibility of uploading images directly from our PC would be .. so welcome.

I also add that we all are aware of the big effort you are doing to satisfy all requests, so I anticipate a huge thank you to the UR staff for your support.
    Kind regards
    Sara

• Magazine Look

Dear friends, PLEASE post your suggestions under this topic created by our administrator: https://urstyle.com/topic/447258/place-for-suggestions - it's pinned to the top in the HELP section so that everyone can find it easily 🙂

It will be easier for admins to have all suggestions in one place rather than widespread on the forum. 💝

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.