Items changing size and moving after publishing

• Style File

Hi. First I want to say that I am loving UrStyle....especially the clipper and organizing of items! Thank you UrStyle for all your hard work on that. I was wondering whether anyone else is having an issue with items changing size or moving after publishing a set?

• All Things Wedding

I had it with the text, I wrote what I wanted on a set, when published the writing went right across the whole set, this was awhile ago though. The only other problem was my items ''sticking'', had trouble adjusting them, but that was when they were doing the last big update, hope you get straightened out soon, think computers get goofy glitches sometimes too. Log out and log back on and see if that might help too.

• I have this EVERY TIME. And sometimes, when you go back and try and fix it, it actually gets worse and shifts the other direction by a lot. It can be maddening and takes me like 10 times of fixing and re-publishing. One or two things occasionally would be manageable, but it is overwhelming and disheartening when it's multiple items every set. I don't know how to fix it😵

• Style File

@lecoupdefoudre Sorry it's happening for you too but good to hear it isn't just me.

• Magazine Look

@lecoupdefoudre @FashionMonkey Dear, the administrators are working on fixing issues with the Creator - the problem seems to be quite complex, but they are taking care of it 💝 No worries, I am sure that it will be resolved 🙂

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.