Hello .... I'm missing some items that I added to set .. I mean I added it and published the set but couldn't see it after pubish???! I tried to edit the set, but didn't help.

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

• Magazine Look

@tito-000 For now, I'd suggest taking a screenshot when you make a set to make sure that you have it saved. If you publish it and some items are missing, you can upload screenshot from your device to Blogger or Tumblr (or any other site) and then clip it to URSTYLE in order to post it as a complete version. Here's my example: https://urstyle.com/styles/1655026 .

In any case, please note that this is something that URSTYLE team currently works on fixing. Until they announce that the problem is resolved, we can keep our sets safe with screenshots 🙂

P.S. In order to take a screenshot, just click PRTSC on your keyboard (or FN + PRTSC, depending on device) and paste the image it in e.g. Paint - from there you can crop the set and save it in your computer. 💝

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.