I can't add items

• Spera

So my clipper was working fine last week, then it stopped working (I reinstalled it, cleared cache and cookies, etc. with no luck). Then on this past Saturday, even though when I added items on the "add item" page it gave me the "success!" popup, none of my items have come through. I uploaded about 6-8 items and 4 days later none of them have showed up. If I add anything else, it does the same thing - says success, that it's processing - but nothing. I'm using chrome and I added pictures from a variety of sources, though the one I use most is Pinterest. I would welcome suggestions! Right now I have no way of adding items to the site at all.

• Polyfam

@ineffabird I have same problem for about a week now...and I posted for several times now that I can't add items..but nothingi is changed...

• Magazine Look

Dear, please check your items again - the issue should be resolved now 🙂 Please message me if the problem persists. 💝@Tea-Borovic @ineffabird

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.