Just a query I made my first doll set tonight, and I have had a real bad time in finalizing this set,...it kept doubling and tripling items when I wen to delete items, I have never had this happen before, has anyone else had these kind of difficulties at all? I will check back tomorrow to see if any one has ~cheers Goodnight

• Art Expression

• Fashion Forward

Yes I have had this problem. Just last night. Admin told me to clear my cache because they fixed it. I did and I'm still not sure if its fixed or not.

• Fashion Contests

I have had this issue a few times. I have not made as many dolls as other sets. It was so bad that at one time I had so many layers of each item that it practically drove me crazy. LOL........I finally just deleted the entire set and redid it. Not sure what causes this. It might be that I had saved the set several times and made changes. However, lets hope there is some solution to this problem. Hugs 💝💖 To add that I did clear my cache, however, it did not help.

• The Story Corner

@beverly Yes. I have experienced the same thing . I save the set every time I put an item in (very frustrating!) so that I always have a draft to go back to when something like that happens. Do you think it is just dolls this happens with, because I suspected it was cropping items that was causing me problems? I know that if I use uncropped items the draft saves a lot quicker.

• Twisted Gypsies

There's similar glitches like this going on and URStyle is in process of fixing them. My cursor was sticking to one Item and I couldn't create anything on the Create Page but URStyle got to it right away yesterday and resolved it. I think this recent huge but welcome upgrade has caused some temporary issues across the Platform, so hang in there. The Team will get to it soon! 🙂

• Art Expression

Thank you to all that commented. it has helped me with what I may need to do, also I made a comment on a friends page and it multiplied the comment as well as the button to hit to make the comment would not work....However I rectified by deleting all the surplus comments, but they kept coming back, kinda weird, I think the problem has been fixed now I have noticed.

• Magazine Look

@jewelsinthecrown When the reply button is clicked more than once, numerous comments can appear 😕 I have a set with 390+ comments because of that... We can delete them one by one or just leave it like that for now 💝

• Magazine Look

P.S. It might be good to save drafts from time to time and refresh the page after that (during set-creating). You can refresh the button by using the round arrow on your browser (shown on pic below for Chrome). 🙂

0_1533749160797_fhdfhfd.png

0_1533749218910_fhdfhfd.png

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.