5th of August Updates: Organizer, Groups & More!

• URSTYLE Team

Dearest Users! ♥

I am excited to let you know about new updates on URSTYLE, that a lot of you were asking for! 🎉

ITEM ORGANIZER

This feature will help you organize, tag and sort items by saving them into collections. It will enable better and faster access to your favorite items in the Creator. All items organized into collections will be easy to use in the Creator via COLLECTIONS tab.
    You can access Item organizer from the profile drop-down menu - just click your profile picture and select “Item organizer” from the list.

In order to tag items, follow these steps:

1. Select one or multiple items from the organizer screen.
    2. Click “Add to” button.
    3. Click “ ADD NEW” button to create a new collection (tag), or Search for an existing collection (tag) from the list.

PRIVATE COLLECTIONS

If you would like to create a private collection, make sure to select the “Private” checkbox when creating a new collection/tag.

COMMUNITY GROUPS

Build your own community on URSTYLE using the brand new feature - Community Groups! Groups allow you to create and organize your own communities in a similar way to well-known Facebook groups. Now you are able to create a thematic private or public groups, fan pages, language-based communities or just find a place for your own followers - be a fashion influencer!

In order to create a group use “CREATE NEW GROUP” button visible on the groups page here: https://urstyle.com/groups ⬅

To manage your group, you should use the “ADMIN” tab. You are able to change the appearance of your group, invite members, set up group visibility and manage access for the new members.

• There is a small issue related to the groups - users are not able to join or leave groups from members/sets/contest tabs. This issue will be fixed in the next days.

• Contest feature for the groups is under construction. For now, users are able to create contests using the internal forum.

CONTENT TAGS

Content tags is a new option to mark content generated by URSTYLE users. Using description fields at Sets or Collections pages you are able to highlight the most important keywords by prefixing them via ‘#’ hash sign. Hashtags will increase the visibility of your content in our search results.

NEW SEARCH

The new search tool allows you better and easier content search at URSTYLE. It's built in a similar way to the well known Instagram Search, so you are able to choose whether you want to search for the Products, Users base, Collections or Sets. We are also collecting the most popular #tags used in the descriptions everywhere at URSTYLE.

COMMUNITY WIDGETS

Community widgets are built-in side boxes at community pages, which help users find the newest and most popular discussions or content generated at URSTYLE Network.

Please let us know if you have any questions! If you are not able to see the new features, please make sure to clean cache.

HAVE FUN! ♥

Love,
    Oliwia & URSTYLE team

• Polyfam

Great updates! Thank you♥

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

WOOHOO! I am so excited about these updates. Thank you so much!!!

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

Excellent! Thanks so much! I'm loving this platform! You guys are doing great! 😃

• Twisted Gypsies

Great news! 🙂 Thank you sooooo much! 🙂 So is the Organizer Screen a different feature from the Collections Page where we normally add Items one at a time? I guess my question is where can we find the feature?

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Teally exciting news indeed...one thing or maybe its just me....I dont see a CREATE NEW GROUP option

• URSTYLE Team

@rainheartart we are using collections to organize items, the same way as you were able to organize items using tags at Polyvore. So you can create collections like bags, dolls, t-shirts etc. to organize items and use Item organize to do that faster and easier. All collections are available at Create page to boost up your sets creation

@luckied99 this button should be at the top of this page: https://urstyle.com/groups

• @urstyle I kinda wish you didn't have to refresh each time you wanted to sort the items

• Deutschprachige Gruppe

@olivpear DZIEKI ☺

• URSTYLE Team

@familyrppartner could you please provide more details? Maybe there is an issue or space for improvement.

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

0_1533491059888_Capture+_2018-08-05-10-41-30.png this is the screen I get using Puffin web mobile browser.

• URSTYLE Team

@lacas proszę! ♥

• URSTYLE Team

@luckied99 that's weird. I have the same when using incognito mode at my browser, but everything is working at normal mode. We will verify that !

• Twisted Gypsies

@urstyle I'm sorry, maybe I didn't clarify: Yes, I have already been using Collections to organize my Items and I do have all of those Collections in my Create Page. I'm probably making this harder than it sounds, but where is the Item Organizer that allows us to choose more than one Item to put in our Collections when we're adding them to our already existing Collections and will be be able to "hide" existing Collections or just the new ones we create? Thank you for your patience! 🙂

• URSTYLE Team

@rainheartart you can manage old collections using item organizer too 🙂 both of that tools working on the same collections system

Our system is still transferring some data, so if you don't see all collections or items at organizer tool, they will appear soon

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@admin. Thanks so much, I'm really excited about the new developments and the future of URSTYLE. Also,
    I don't know if me having issues for months with saving and publishing sets have anything to do with this major update, but items go missing after I hit publish on EVERY set I've made here that take a longer than 10 minutes to create. Is this an update to look forward to via mobile device.

• @urstyle When I am sorting my items instead of sorting automatically, I am having to tag them 3-4 times before they will tag if at all. Also the organiser will only tag some items and not others.

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@rainheartart its a drop down menu ufrom you avatar that says ITEM ORGANIZER. it works similare to the one we are familiar with.

• URSTYLE Team

@familyrppartner we will check that too, thank you for reporting that! 🙂

• CELEBRITY STYLE

Thank you so much, URSTYLE team! ❤ This is so exciting!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.