MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND-Interest Check/Recruitment Thread

• NANOWRIMO 📝

MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND
    Welcome to the Academies for Heroes and Villains! Here at the Academies, we strive to provide your Heroic and Villainous children with the best education to be found in both realms. We work closely with students, faculty, and the community to provide a superior education, (sort of) safe schools, and a climate for success and an environment that promotes intellectual growth, individual initiative, mutual respect, and personal responsibility for productive citizenship and/or undeadness.

If your child has demonstrated a glorious altruism and a stupid amount of selflessness, then they shall be placed in Hero High, run by the esteemed Headmistress Angelica Eirisse.

If your child has demonstrated a thirst for blood (sometimes quite /literally/, if they are of vampiric descent) and adventure, then they shall be placed in Villain Academy, run by the nefarious Headmistress Tempesta Khalida.

Once again, welcome to the Academies! We look forward to instructing your child!

Visual inspo: https://www.pinterest.com/ayzrules/my-undead-girlfriend-mug/

Humans have never been the only “intelligent” species on this earth-there are many other species who live beside them, often without their knowledge. Elizabeth Bathory, the infamous Blood Countess? Vampire (/duh/). Michael Phelps, the Olympic swimmer and gold-medalist? Mermaid (probably). John Muir, that lowkey crazy dude who could recite Scripture from memory and went traipsing around in the mountains of the American west? Dryad. Donald Trump, the Cheeto-like president of the United States? Zombie (he was mauled to death during his election campaign by some angry werewolves who’d had too much of the “herbal substances” that the dryads are so fond of, but Headmistress Khalida Raised him. Who knows why?).

Millennia ago, a human-Hero-Villain war broke out, with humans emerging as the victor due to Hero-Villain in-fighting. Heroes and Villains retreated into the shadows and let the humans remember them only in fairytales and bedtime stories. A pact was formed in between the non-human species to hide their existence from humans, and so they set up two Academies separate from the human realm on an island simply known as “The Island” (the person who came up with the name is /real/ creative, right????). One side belongs to the Heroes, the species of good (AKA the species who don’t hate sunlight. Whether they’re good or not is probably disputable), and the other belongs to the Villains, the species of evil (“evil”; notice the quotes. “Evil”).

Thus, a balance was created in between Good, Evil, and Human.

For now.

Dun dun dun…

(Click me! → https://goo.gl/S98Hr6)

(No, me! → https://goo.gl/w8pLVM)

Hello! So this is a roleplay that is on a small hiatus right now because I am out of the country and have the worst internet ever (like, I can't even get urstyle to save my sets because it takes too long!). However, we are always open and accepting new people, and even though we've already done the first event, there's still plenty of spots open and we would love to have more people on board!

If you're still interested in doing this, check out main thread here-
    https://urstyle.com/topic/1575908/my-undead-girlfriend-a-roleplay-open

There are plenty of characters available, and if you don't find one you like/the one you want is taken you are 100% free to make an OC (just PM me first, please)!!! I promise this is not a very serious RP (if you couldn't tell by the description, lol)-it's just stereotypical high school cliches and tropes with a bunch of satire and some supernatural elements (because I have a thing for making shitty jokes and puns, okay??? also I think I am a genius for coming up with dryads who love to smoke weed, yes I know I am lame)

Anyway! Second event probably will not be up until the end-ish of this month, so that's like...3 weeks (?) to make a character and plot, if you would like to join!

OH and please let me know if you want to be added to the group chat ❤

If you have any questions at all, feel free to post here/shoot me a message!

• NANOWRIMO 📝

• NANOWRIMO 📝

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.