• Fashion Contests

I have not been able to list comments for several members. I am assuming that with the overhaul on the web site, it is causing some problems. Anyone else have this problem?

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

I'm having the same problem. Maybe they are working on installing the new updates they said were coming this week. I'm sure they get it all worked out.

• Twisted Gypsies

There's been some issues going on with glitches as this major update is being implemented. Rather than shut the entire site down to get this done, I think URStyle is trying to work around it, so this may take some patience on our parts. It's really good that we have the Community Pages though where we can check out if these are individual issues or happening with other members.

We have to remember that trying to make URStyle more Polyvore like (and even better) takes some massive changes and an incredible amount of memory. PV was an enormous Platform with a lot of moving parts so replicating it from the bottom up may cause some temporary inconveniences as these improvements move forward. I can't believe how far the Team has come even in the first few months of being here. So I'm sure these things will resolve themselves as this overhaul comes closer to completion. Hang in there! 🙂

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.