User COMMENTS ... How are we notified, if at all?

• Twisted Gypsies

When someone comments on a set, there is no notification of such in my Activity Feed. I can see if someone LIKED my set, but not that a comment was left. I JUST noticed that I have comments left on the sets I've published. People must think me rude. I wouldn't have thought to go back and check the sets for comments, but then I noticed the Comment Icon indicating comments had been left.

If this has already been suggested or addressed, I apologize. I don't see a way to LIKE the comment as a quick way to acknowledge and thank the person who left it. I feel badly that time has gone by since they left their comment and am now working to catch up on those I've missed. Did I miss anything else, in that; is there a way to be notified when COMMENTS are left in your sets?

THANK much!!!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

It's true. We are not yet notified of comments. However, they are aware of our concerns on this and it's in the plans for a future update. No one thinks you are rude. We are all in the same boat. LOL

• Twisted Gypsies

@funkyjunkygypsy Hi Sweetie! 🙂 Yes, this is something that's on the URSTyle "To Do List" I don't know when it's going to be implemented but I have every confidence the Team will get this done. 🙂 It's something that I miss as well, being able to respond to those who make comments. What I do if someone Likes my Set is I go to my Profile Page to see if the Set has any comments. There's a Speech Bubble to at the bottom of the Set to the left and it has the numbers of people who have commented. That helps and it would be great if we could get the notifications as well! 🙂

• Twisted Gypsies

@angiem THANK YOU!

• Twisted Gypsies

@rainheartart Thanks so very much!!! 😀

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.