Layering Issues

• Im not sure if it's a normal issue, but whenever I overlay an image over another if I go to position the farther back layer, it frequently switches it to be the top image forcing me to relayer it all over again. Sometimes it then sends another image to be behind the overall background image and then I have to move that to grab the one that relayered and have to basically realign everything again.

• Magazine Look

@icemistdragon Dear, this only happens when you click on a certain item in the Creator. Is that right? 🙂 I'm sure that this issue will be taken care of later, but URSTYLE team is very busy now developing crucial new features for us (like item organizer, collection creator, tags and other). 💝

• Ill have a background, a small decorative image like a frame on top of that image and let's say a pair of leggings centerpieced within that frame. I'll go to move the decorative piece that's behind the leggings and it will change it to the top layer versus letting me align it behind the focus item. Then I have to move the decorative image far to the side to access the leggings that have automatically made themselves layer two and every so often the 'leggings' or whatever happens to be there meant as layer one has ended up behind the main sets background as layer three. haha. I understand you guys are busy (im excited for the mobile app =D), I was just wondering if that's a common layering occurrence.

• Magazine Look

@icemistdragon Please try this: when you click on an item to move it (select the item) and it comes up as a top layer, you should just click somewhere on the side (random white space on the screen) and the item will be un-selected. Then the item will return to the previously selected layer 😊 Please let me know if that worked 💝

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.