How to install URSTYLE Clipper Tool

• Polyfam

Hi everyone,
    I’d like to install the clipper tool both on my laptop and iPhone, so I can make more style sets , I tried the clipper feature from my iPhone but always asks me to open in AppStore, the AppStore urstyle clipper is nit activated yet?!
    On laptop I clicked on clipper feature but it was not activated at all or wasn’t responsive!!!
    Please help me with this asap it’s very essential to me 😊
    Thank you in advance
    Best Regards

• Twisted Gypsies

Hi Dear, It often depends on the Browser you are in. The Clipper should work in Chrome, Opera, Safari and Firefox. If you're on your laptop and it doesn't work in the Browser you are in, try clearing your Cache and Cookies and see if that helps. If it doesn't, then try downloading another Browser to see if it will respond. Clippers in general can be pretty sensitive and difficult to get working depending on Browser accessibility, but I've found that the URStyle Clipper does work in Opera and Firefox and it recently just started working in Chrome for some reason. I'm on a laptop as well.

As far as the iphone, I'm not sure how to deal with that. You can try switching to another Browser but beyond that maybe the URStyle Team or our Members can help you out. I know there are Tutorials on how to set the Clipper up and maybe there's some Information in them that will guide you. I hope you can resolve this soon! 🙂

• Magazine Look

Dear @FatenMH , did you manage to solve the problem? 🙂 The Clipper works really well on Google Chrome, so you can try that. You can install it from here: https://urstyle.com/about_clipper - just click the pic of your browser.

Once you install it, go to some site like farfetch.com , mytheresa.com or similar, open an item you want to Clip and then click the Clipper icon on your browser toolbar. You have a video showing how URSTYLE Clipper works in the link above. 💝

• Polyfam

@rainheartart Thank you dear for your reply, well I clicked on the " Clipper" feature provided by URstyle ,and I'm using Chrome but unfortunately the page is total blank on Laptop!!!
    I clicked on the very same feature using my iphone it moved to a page that explains how to use the clipper asking the user to choose which kind of browser and to choose from once I clicked on Safari it automatically transferred me to App store to get something called " URstyle Clipper" which was not activated!!
    I watched the tutorial videos provided and it was quick & not clear !!
    Still suffering from that also downloading items takes a lot of time after a message of success appears to notify me that the site is processing the item, but nothing appears on my items list!!

• Polyfam

@vn1ta thank you dear for your reply ,, But the issue is still persisting and it didn't solve the link you attached in your reply didn't work it sent me to a blank page !!!!!

• Twisted Gypsies

@fatenmh 😞 I'm so sorry you're having such a difficult time with this issue! So to confirm you've tried the Urstyle Clipper in both Chrome and Safari and on your Laptop and it's not responding properly and it's not responding to your i-phone either. My suggestion would be to delete the Clipper Tool in your Extensions in Chrome and Safari. Restart your laptop and go to the link below. This link instructs you on how to choose the Browser you want to use (scroll to the Browser Icons at the bottom of the page) and install the URStyle Clipper. Then follow the instructions on the Browser Pages again. Sometimes it takes a few times, for it to kick in, but make sure that you've deleted the previous Urstyle Clipper Extension in each of the Browsers or it's not going to work. Also, continue to clear your Cache & Cookies and make sure your Browser's have the latest updates.

https://urstyle.com/about_clipper

I absolutely know how frustrating this is because I had basically the same problems with the Polyvore Clipper. It finally settled down in Firefox. I feel for you on this one I really do. I've upvoted your post to me and hopefully a URStyle Team Member can chime in and give you some direction. I'm sorry I can't be of more assistance but if I learn anything more about these issues, I'll get back to you. Hang in there! 🙂

• Magazine Look

• Polyfam

Finally !!
    Thank you dear So Much 🙂

• Polyfam

@vn1ta Thank you dear for the link I finally installed the clipper ❤

• Magazine Look

@fatenmh Fantastic! Just let me know when you need help - feel free to message me 😊 Enjoy URSTYLE! 💝

• Polyfam

I have problems with organize my items , I click om my profilebutton. Do you see the item organizer when you click on your profile picture? But I found no pictures or items there. Do I have to do anything else. I have 2000 items totaly.

• Magazine Look

@johbri Dear, please try to clear your browsing data (cache & cookies), as instructed here: https://urstyle.com/topic/1553017/important-information-about-urstyle - this solution helped some members 🙂

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.