I am curious about something... in my notifications

• When someone leaves a comment it never shows. It they like it does show up. Is this normal? If someone leaves a reply for me it never registars in my notifications. Is this normal? Also my nofications bell up in the right hand corner never shows a number greater than 3 even though there are several more notifications than that waiting for me? Is this working properly? I would love to know if someone left a comment or replied to something I left on their art! Thanks so much!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

That's how it all works for me as well, so yeah it's normal. I would really like to get a notice when someone leaves a comment. Maybe, they are working on it.

• Twisted Gypsies

The URStyle Team has this on their 'To Do List" I believe. Several members have suggested implementing notifications that let us know when people like, comment and put our Sets in their Collections. In fact, I just put in the suggestion about the Collections. I'm certain the Team is working out these new features so hang in there! They've given us some pretty awesome updates over the last couple of months so I'm looking forward to the next set of new features! 🙂

• @heartsongs notifications for replies and comments don’t show but it’s one of the features the team are working on.

With the notifications and how many you have, I think they group the type of notification together eg- you have 20 new likes on a set, that equates to 1 notification because it’s grouped as ‘likes on a set’ same would go for followers. 3 new followers is grouped at 1 notification under ‘new followers’
    I think that’s how it works or somewhat like that 🙂

• Top Sets

yes it's normal, I think they are working about this! I hope! ciaoo

• It works the same way for me too. It is kind of weird, but I guess that's how URSTYLE is set up. Maybe just check your sets every once in a while to make sure if anyone commented on anything.

• @angiem thanks so much for letting me know!!!! that's helpful to know "it's just how it is" for this time! 🙂

• @rainheartart thanks for sharing this with me, it's most helpful 🙂 and yes, the new updates have been wonderful and urstyle rocks!!!!

• @angela-danielle thanks for taking thetime to share with me, it's so helpful!

• @stefania-federici thanks so much for posting this for me, it is greatly helpful!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.