RP IDEAS - NEED FEEDBACK :)

• you're really making it hard for me to pick between these three, honestly tbh they all sound amazing. i do feel a lot more drawn to the second theme, but i'm down to whatever gets picked in the end because i live for these types of rps.

• @spacelava omg thank you that’s so nice to hear because i thought they would all miss or one would be way better than the others πŸ˜©πŸ’•

• @ayzrules current day! πŸ™‚

• Count me in for all but I think I'm feeling #2 and #3 the most!
    I'm fine with whatever you choose to do characterwise! But I feel like maybe having at least a loose base of information for characters would be good just so there's not constant overlapping (mainly I think in terms of idea 2 and 3 in terms of age and relationship to the couple.) And I am a big fan of the write whenever, no pressure group.

• I love 3 the best I think πŸ™‚
    All seem interesting though

• bell, book & candle

tbh, I like theme 3. ^_^ It actually reminds me a bit of a private RP group I was in on Polyvore that involved sisters who were witches,but I feel like things like that make private groups easier. Already established relationships between the characters, like family or some other kind of close-knit group.

• @virgotrash i personally like all of them though i'm drawn to the third one most. however, i do have one concern: are these story rps or response rps?

• @altered-dreams it would be a story RP with everyone contributing stories to further the character plotlines. thank you for your comment!

• hello to those "watching" this post (i'm lovin' this URS transition yall) :

i'm in the process of developing the group! since we were all really leaning towards ideas 2 & 3, i've gone with a modern day R+J adaptation that ties a little bit of idea 3 into it! there will be romances all around...hehe

@buffykdh i completely agree with you - i'm definitely going with what you and @mint proposed of having some loose information + established relations for all the characters that will be open for auditions

ALSO A LITTLE SURPRISE/sneak peek - THERE WILL BE THREE FAMILIES
    that way there's plenty of choices for auditioning / spots

more to come ! i'm excited ! thank you!
    xx

• @ahlexandra 😩 dang, that sucks, i'm already at my limit when it comes to story rps honestly, as i'm not really a fan. thanks for letting me know, good luck with the group.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.